Williams Sound PLR BP1 Induction Loop Receiver
Simple and convenient to use, this induction loop receiver is designed for use in induction-looped areas by listeners who do not wear T-coil-equipped hearing aids. Compatible with all IEC60118-4 compliant induction loop systems. 0.2 lbs.
- Operates up to 200 hours with two AA alkaline batteries
- Simple to use on/off volume control
- Internal tone control
- 3.5mm stereo jack
- Compatible with Williams Sound 2- and 12-bay chargers (CHG 3502 and CHG 3512). Chargers sold separately.
- 5-year warranty
- Color/material: black ABS/polycarbonate molded plastic case.
- Battery type: (2) AA (1.5VDC) Alkaline or NiMH (rechargeable).
- Battery life: Up to 200 hours with Alkaline batteries.
- LED Indicator: green LED indicates power on, flashes when batteries are low.
- Headphone jack: 3.5mm stereo TRS jack works with mono or stereo headphones.
- Volume control: external switched thumb wheel controls power on/off and volume level.
- Tone control: Rotary control inside battery compartment (1kHz reference at 400mA/m input with Tone at mid position)
- Induction coil: maximum reception: receiver oriented vertically
- Power output: 35mW (max) into 33 ohms mono impedance
- THD: less than 2%
- Frequency response: 300Hz to 10KHz, -6dB
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 2.85" x 1.38"/104 mm x 72 mm x 35 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 4.6 oz (130 g) with batteries, 2.6 oz (73 g) without batteries