Williams Sound PPA R37 FM Receiver w/ Mini Earbud
Flexible and simple. The PPA Select FM receiver features easy-to-use, seek-button channel selection with access to 17 pre-set wideband frequencies between 72-76 MHz. Compatible with the following Williams Sound transmitters: PPA T46, PPA T45, PPA T45NET, PPA T27. Digitally synthesized for even greater audio clarity and stability. A versatile 3.5mm stereo/mono jack allows for a variety of earphone and headphone options, and is neckloop/telecoil-equipped-hearing-aid compatible.
NOTE: The PPA Select Receiver requires a transmitter operating on 72-76 MHz. The PPA Select is approved by the FCC for operation in U.S. Markets. The receiver cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government´s radio regulations for 72-76 MHz operation.
- (1) PPA R37N Receiver
- (1) BAT 001-2 AA Alkaline Batteries
- (1) EAR 013 Single Mini Earbud
- Seek-button access to all 17 wideband frequencies in the 72-76 MHz bandwidth
- Channel-lock capability
- Battery-saving sleep mode
- Low-battery indicator
- Field tunable
- The PPA R37 receiver shall be encased in black, PC/ABS impact-resistant plastic with a hinged battery door.
- The receiver shall be a body-pack style and include a detachable belt-clip for hands-free operation.
- The receiver shall have a 3.5mm stereo/mono jack to accommodate stereo or mono low impedance earphones, headphones and neckloops. The receiver shall have a combination volume control with power on/off rotator dial. It shall have a green LED indicating battery and system status codes. The R37 shall have access to 17 preset wideband channels between 72-76MHz.
- Channel selection shall be made by pushing the seek button inside the battery compartment.
- The receiver shall have channel-lock capability.
- The receiver shall have a slide switch inside the battery compartment to select disposable Alkaline or NiMH rechargeable battery operation.
- It shall have charger contacts on the bottom of the receiver for use with Williams Sound drop-in chargers CHG 3512 and CHG 3502. The R37 shall operate up to 50 hours with two disposable AA Alkaline batteries and up to 32 hours with two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries (BAT 026).
- The receiver shall provide a maximum out of 35mW at 16ø with an earbud type earphone. The systems audio frequency response shall be 200Hz to 15kHz ± 3dB and the signal to noise ratio shall be 65dB min.
- The receiver sensitivity shall be 2μV or better at 12dB Sinad with squelch defeated. The R37 shall accept up to ±75kHz FM deviation and have a 75 μ s de-emphasis time constant.
- The R37 shall have FCC, Industry Canada approvals and be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations. The receiver shall be covered by a Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, excluding earphones, headphones and batteries.
- This receiver model shall be the Williams Sound model PPA R37.
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 2.85" x 1.38" (104 x 72 x 35mm)
- Weight: 4.6oz (130g) with batteries. 2.6oz (73g) without batteries
- Color: Black
- Battery Type: (2) AA Alkaline or 2 x AA NiMH
- Battery Life: Two (2) AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (BAT 001), approx. 50 hrs, (2) AA rechargeable NiMH batteries (BAT 026), 1500 mAh, approx. 32 hrs
- Current Consumption: 52mA nominal
- Temperature Range: – 0 to 50C
- Channels: 17, accessed via seek button in battery compartment
- Operating Freq.: 72.1, 72.2, 72.3, 72.4, 72.5, 72.6, 72.7, 72.8, 72.9, 74.7, 75.3, 75.4, 75.5, 75.6, 75.7,75.8, 75.9 MHz*
- Intermediate Freq.: 75 kHz
- FM Deviation: 75 kHz
- De-Emphasis: 75 ?S
- LED Indicator: Power: Green; Low Battery: Flashes Green
- AFC Range: ± 120 kHz
- Sensitivity: 2 ?V at 12 dB Sinad with squelch defeated
- Input Overload: 100 mV
- Frequency Response: 200 – 15 kHz
- Modulation: FM, +/- 75 kHz peak deviation
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB min @ 100 uV
- Receive Antenna: Integral with earphone/headphone cord