Williams Sound PPA T45 NET D FM Base Transmitter
The cutting-edge PPA T45NET D transmitter offers control or monitoring capability from any remote location, Dante™ input, multiple digital audio input options, and an OLED high-resolution screen with easy-to-manage menu navigation. Features 3 powerful microprocessors and the same high-quality audio and RF performance you’ve come to expect from Williams Sound. It’s technology that takes the guesswork out of complex audio installation. Simply select among voice, music, or hearing assistance in the application preset menu, and this transmitter quickly configures itself. With a range of up to 1000 feet, thePPA T45NET D is ideal for large venues where superior coverage is essential.
- (1) PPA T45NET D transmitter
- (1) ANT 025 antenna
- (1) TFP 048 power supply
- (1) WLC 004 Main Power Cord (U.S.)
- (1) WCA 013 RCA Audio Cable, 3ft.
- *All items can be purchased separately
- Dante™ input
- Network Control Capability via ethernet (10-base-T) using any web browser
- Multiple Digital Audio Inputs (AES, SPDIF) provide direct connection to digital signal sources
- OLED high-resolution screen with simplified menu navigation, offers comprehensive and convenient access to full system functions
- DSP Audio Processing
- Sleek and stylish new design
- Simple set-up and operation
- 1000’ operating range
- OLED display, push-button menus
- Microprocessor controlled
- Adjustable RF power output
- Combo XLR, ¼" TRS inputs
- Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty (90 days on accessories)
ppa t45 net d architectural and engineering specifications
- PPA T45 / PPA T45 NET / PPA T45 NET D
- There shall be three models of the transmitter - an FM transmitter only, one with network control and one with network control and a Dante input.
- The transmitter shall be a microprocessor-based unit. It may be configured through the on-screen menu.
- The model with network control will be configurable over an ethernet (10 base T) network accessible through common web based browsers.
- The model with Dante input will also be configurable over an ethernet (10 base T) network accessible through Dante Controller.
- The transmitter shall have a transmitting range of up to 1000 feet. It shall have 17 wideband channels operating on 72.1–75.9 MHz. It shall be supplied with a top mount 39” whip antenna and external power supply.
- Front Panel:
- The transmitter shall have an OLED screen displaying current settings and menu functions.
- Channel/frequency selection, audio input source, audio presets (Hearing Assist, Music, Voice and Custom), audio input level, high and low pass filter, compressor gain and RF output power shall be configurable via the front OLED menu or web browser.
- There shall be a 10 segment LED bar graph indicating audio input level and an RF “on air” LED. A 1/4” stereo headphone jack will allow monitoring of the transmitted audio.
- Rear Panel:
- The PPA T45 shall be powered by an external 24VDC power supply.
- It shall have a 75Ω F-connector on the rear for remote antenna applications and an RCA line level output.
- It shall have analog 1/4”/XLR combo microphone or line level input jack, XLR AES3 and S/PDIF RCA digital input jacks. The model with Ethernet control shall have an RJ-45 Ethernet jack.
- The transmitter shall be compatible with all Williams Sound FM wideband 72-76 MHz receivers and have a lifetime limited warranty.
- All transmitter models shall comply to FCC Part 15.
- The FM transmitter shall be the Williams Sound model number PPA T45.
- The FM transmitter with network control shall be the Williams Sound model number PPA T45 NET.
- The FM transmitter with network control and Dante input shall be the Williams Sound model number PPA T45 NET D.
- Dimensions: 8.45" W x 8.25" D x 1.72"H (21.5 cm x 21 cm x 4.4 cm)
- Weight: Transmitter: 3.0 lbs (1.36 kg) (Transmitter, Power Supply, Antenna and packaging)
- Color: Black/Silver with black legends on the front, white legends on the back
- Rack Mount: Standard 19" Rack, one EIA rack space high, 1/2 space wide 1–2 units can be mounted in a single rack space with optional RPK 005 (single) or RPK 006 (double) Rack Mount Kits
- Power Supply: Desktop Style Transformer (TFP 048) Input: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. IEC Line Cord Output: 24 VDC, 750 mA, 18W. 2.5mm ID center positive barrel connector Approvals: UL, CUL, Energy Star V, CSA listed
- Power ON Indicator: Push On/Push Off latching power button, backlit green indicates power ON, backlight off indicates power OFF, fading from bright to dark indicates Sleep Mode*
- Temperature Range: Operating: +32° F to +104° F (0° C to 40° C) Storage: -4° F to +158° F (-20° C to 70° C)
- Menu Settings: Audio Presets (Music, Voice, Hearing Assist, Custom), Frequency/Channel selection, Frequency/Channel mode, Audio Input Source (Microphone, Line, Phantom, Digital AES/EB, Digital S/PDIF), High Pass Filter, Low Pass Filter, Compression, RF Output Power, Screen Saver Delay, Test Tone (400 Hz), Headphone Volume, Headphone Source, Ethernet/Network Settings (PPAT45 NET and PPA T45 NET D).
- Operating Frequencies: 72.1-75.9 MHz , 17 wideband channels (selectable)
- Frequency Accuracy: ± 2 ppm stability, 0-50 ? C
- Deviation: ± 75 kHz maximum
- Pre-Emphasis: 75 ?sec
- RF Field Strength: Does not exceed 80 mV/m at 3 m
- Compatible Antennas: ANT 005, ANT 021, ANT 024, or ANT 025
- Transmission Range: Up to 1000 ft (304 m) with ANT 005 coaxial antenna mounted on rear chassis connector
- *RF Time-out (Sleep Mode): Menu selectable - 30 Min, 4 Hours, or Always On; timer starts when audio is below the -21dB VU level and no buttons are pressed
- RF Power: Menu selectable - Full, Medium, Low, Off
- RF Outputs: (1x) #10-32 stud connector in center of unit (pcb mounted) (1x) F-connector on rear chassis
- RF Transmit Indicator: 1 Green LED, indicates RF "On Air"
- Audio Processor Functions: DSP based; Compression: 1:1, 1.5:1 or 2:1; High Pass and Low Pass Filter Frequency control
- Frequency Response: 31 – 16000 Hz, ±3 dB ("Music" Audio Preset)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: ?74 dB Transmitted RF
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.25% @ 1 kHz (RF output)
- Common Mode Rejection: >57 dB @ 1 kHz, Mic or Line
- Audio Inputs: (1x) Combination 3-pin XLR, 1/4" (TRS) jack for Mic or Line Level Analog Audio, Balanced or Unbalanced Line Level, or Microphone with Selectable Phantom Power (1x) XLR for Digital Audio, AES3/EBU, supported sample rates 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz (1x) RCA for Digital Audio, S/PDIF, supported sample rates 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz
- Audio Input Gain Adjust: In menu, adjustable to 0 to -50 dB, in 1dB steps
- Phantom Power: 14.4 VDC applied through 2.2 k? resistors to analog combo jack:Pin 2