Williams Sound TGS PRO MULTI FM Tour Guide System
This Personal PA Tour Guide System is a lightweight, multi-channel system that helps people with hearing difficulties listen directly to the guide and control their own volume. This features eight selectable frequencies, which allows multiple tour groups to operate in the same vicinity, simultaneously, with no crosstalk or interference. No installation required — save time and money. Ensures wireless/effortless communication between guide and participants. Combines superior audio with easy-to-use controls. Designed to meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility requirements.
NOTE: The Personal PA Tour Guide System is approved by the FCC for operation in U.S. markets. The system cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government´s radio regulations for 72-76 MHz operation.
- (1) PPA T46 transmitter
- (10) PPA R37-8N receivers
- (1) MIC 100 rear-wear headset microphone
- (11) BAT 001-2 (two AA batteries)
- (1) CCS 030 S carry case
- All items can be purchased separately.
- Now featuring the sleek, PPA T46 FM body-pack transmitter
- Allows full freedom of movement for tour group
- Easy set-up, simple operation
- Eight selectable channels to meet hearing assistance needs
- Auxiliary input—broadcast any audio source
- 150’ operating range
- Belt clips included for hands-free operation
- Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty (90 days on accessories)