Williams Sound WIR RX18 Under-The-Chin IR Receiver
The WIR RX18 is a under-the-chin style two-channel infrared receiver designed for use with a transmitter operating on 2.3 or 2.8 MHz or stereo. This easy-to-operate, stethoscope-style receiver is ideal for listening applications where optimal sound quality is essential. Provides a range of up to 3,063 square feet (285 square meters) in single-channel mode whenused with a Williams Sound WIR TX925 or WIR TX90 infrared system. Lightweight, one-piece design is comfortable and easy-to-clean. An on/off control is built into the arms of the unit, saving on battery life. BAT AP11A battery is included. Use with optional CHG 518 charger.
- (1) WIR RX18 receiver
- (1) BAT AP11A battery
- Use with CHG 518 drop-in charger (sold separately)
- Operates 7 hours per charge
- Closed ear design / comfortable silicone eartips
- Lightweight, one-piece design
- Five-year warranty (90 days on accessories)
WIR RX18 Receiver Architectural and Engineering Specifications:
- The receiver is an under-chin stetho style with an IR detector lens in the face of the unit.
- The receiver has a rotary type volume control and the power switch shall be built into the arms of the unit so it will automatically shut off when not in use.
- The receiver operates for seven hours per charge with the BAT AP11A NiMH battery pack.
- The receiver is housed in a blackand grey plastic case. The receiver has a three position selector switch for 2.3 MHz, stereo or 2.8 MHz modulated IR signals.
- The receiver will provide 120dB SSPL90 output. The system electrical frequency response is 200Hz to 8kHz and the S/N ratio is 60dB at 10m.
- The receiver is has a CE, RoHS and WEEE approval and be covered by a five-year parts and labor warranty (90 days on battery pack).
WIR RX18 Receiver:
- Weight: 2.0 oz (56 g) with battery
- Material and Color: ABS plastic, Black and Grey
- Battery Type, Life: BAT AP11A NiMH Battery Pack, 7 hours
- Operating Range: Up to 3,063 sq ft (285 sq m) when used with the TX9 emitter or TX90 transmitter in single-channel mode Up to 1,000 sq ft (93 sq m) when used with the TX75 in single-channel mode
- Modulation Frequency: 2.3 MHz or 2.8 MHz or stereo
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz to 8 kHz, ± 5 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 60 dB at 10 m
- Controls: Volume control thumbwheel 3-position selection switch (2.3 MHz, 2.8 MHz, stereo)
- Acoustic Output: 120 dB MAX SSPL90 with 2 cc coupler
- Compatibility: Compatible with 2.3 MHz and 2.8 MHz IR transmitters,WIR TX900 and WIR TX925 systems
- Battery Charger: CHG 518
- Power Switch: Built into receiver "arms"
- Ear pads: Uses EAR 240 silicon eartips
- Approvals: CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 5 years (90 days on battery)