Wohler AMP1A106 Rack-Mount 2-Channel Audio Monitor
The AMP1A Series monitors provide self-powered, full-fidelity stereo audio monitoring of 2 analog channels (1 stereo channel) in the smallest rack space possible. These units contain four high-performance transducers driven by three power amplifiers: one amplifier/driver combination handles midrange and high-frequency information in stereo, while the second handles summed low-frequency information below the 500 Hz crossover point.
The unique design provides optimally focused sound for operators in an ultra near field (1 to 3 ft.) working environment and offers performance comparable to that of many separate monitor pairs, yet does so without the installation hassles, awkward speaker placements, and “added-on” look. This provides for a higher SPL for the operator while reducing overall ambient sound and adjacent bay crosstalk.
Extended HF response reveals potential problems with audio whine or hiss. Electronic rather than acoustic cancellation of bass frequencies provides positive audible detection of out-of-phase (reversed polarity) audio feeds. A headphone jack is provided on the front panel; usage automatically mutes the speakers.
• Full fidelity audio monitoring in only 1RU
• Premium quality drivers and power amplifiers
• Two balanced analog Inputs with loop-through (1 stereo) Benefits
• Thorough magnetic shielding allows placement next to video monitors.
• Extended Frequency Response and Low Distortion provide excellent reproduction.
• Audible indication of phase/polarity provides instant information