Save Instantly on the XTA DP226 Digital Audio Processor!
Buy the XTA DP226 Digital Audio Processor and save 20% instantly. Sale price reflects discount. No coupon necessary.
Offer valid in the U.S.A. only. Offer applies to Touring Gear/Used items only. Qualifying purchases must be made by March 31st, 2023.
XTA DP226 Digital Audio Processor
The DP226 is a powerful DSP based audio processor, ideally suited for live sound applications, where it combines the functions of a multitude of conventional products in a compact 1U unit. To achieve this, the DP226 has two inputs and six outputs which can be configured in five basic crossover modes – 3 x 2 way; 2 x 3 way; 4 way; 5 way; and 6 way. Each input has a gain control, variable delay and eight bands of fully parametric equalisation. Each output has a gain control, variable delay, high and low pass filters, five bands of fully parametric equalisation, polarity switching and, additionally, a fully featured limiter. Remote control is catered for in the form of MIDI, RS232 and RS485 ports, and multiple user memories are provided for the storage and recall of settings.. Multi-part security lock-out is available for all controls. The DP226 is also available with optional AES/EBU digital inputs and outputs. It has been designed for quick, intuitive adjustment through the use of multiple controls to provide an easy-to-use interface. Alternatively, it may be controlled externally by XTA’s proprietary WindowsTM software, along with existing and future ‘Audiocore’ products.
- Superb audio quality – carefully optimised double precision signal processing coupled with a 40-bit internal data path ensures a dynamic range in excess of 110dB. The high sampling rate means minimal filtering providing exceptional sonic purity.
- A flexible 2-input/6-output multi-mode format caters for any crossover configuration, regardless of scale.
- A total of 46 parametric equalisation bands are available, each providing +15 to –30dB of gain at centre frequencies between 20Hz and 20kHz, with a wide range of ‘Q’s available between 0.4 to 128. All parameters feature fine resolution with 1/36 octave frequency steps, 0.1dB gain increments, and 100 ‘Q’ settings. Any parametric section can also be set to operate as a high or low shelving filter.
- Each output features a high performance limiter, provided with complete control over attack, release and threshold parameters. To aid set-up, the output meters show headroom to the limiter threshold, and use time constants that track those of the limiter to display precise power usage.
- Each output features variable high and low pass filters, with a choice of 12, 18 or 24dB/Octave roll-off, and Butterworth, Bessel or Linkwitz-Riley responses. Independent control of each high and low pass filter allows asymmetric crossover bands to be created.
- Delay of up to 650mS may be independently set for each output, with an exceptionally fine minimum increment of 2.6μS.
- Three velocity-sensitive encoders provide a familiar and intuitive control format with all filter information displayed simultaneously on a backlit LCD screen.
- The comprehensive standard specification also includes 40 memories, PC Card storage and remote control via MIDI, RS232 or RS485 ports, with multipart security lock-out.
- AES/EBU Digital input and output interfaces are available as an option.
- Input and output balancing transformers are also available as an option.
- Inputs: Two electronically balanced.◆
- Impedance: >10k ohms.
- CMRR: >65dB 50Hz - 10kHz.
- Outputs: Six electronically balanced.◆
- Source Imp: < 60ohms.
- Min. Load: 600ohm.
- Max. Level: +20dBm into 600 ohm load.
- Frequency Resp.: ± 0.5dB 20Hz - 20kHz.
- Dynamic Range: >110dB 20Hz -20kHz. unwtd.
- Distortion: < 0.02% @ 1kHz, +18dBm.
- Maximum Delay: 650 mS. (increment 2.6 lus Steps)
- Output gain: Adjustable +15dB to -40dB in 0.1 dB steps and mute.
- Parametric Equalisation:
- Filters: 8 Per input 5 per output.
- Filter gain: +15dB to -30dB in 0.1dB steps.
- Centre frequency: 20Hz - 20kHz, 1/36 octave steps. (368 positions)
- Filter Q/BW: 0.4 to 128/2.5 to 0.008
- High and Lowpass Filters:
- Filters: 1 of each per output.
- Frequency (HPF): 10Hz - 16kHz, 1/36 octave steps.
- Frequency (LPF): 60Hz - 22kHz, 1/36 octave steps.
- Bessel / Butterworth 12dB, 18dB and
- 24dB per octave and Linkwitz-Riley
- 24dB per octave.
- Threshold: +22dBu to -10dBu
- Attack time: 0.3 to 90 milliseconds.
- Release time: 4, 8, 16 or 32 times the attack time.
- Display: 2 x 20 character backlit LCD.
- Inputs: 3 pin female XLR.
- Outputs: 3 pin male XLR.
- RS485: In/Out XLRS
- RS232: 9 Pin (Female) DEE Connector
- MIDI: In / 5 pin DIN.
- Power: 3 pin IEC.
- Power: 60VAC - 240VAC.
- Weight: 3.5kg. Net (4.8kg. Shipping)
- Size: 1.75”(1U) x 19” x 11.8” (44 x 482 x 300mm) excluding connectors.
- ◆ = Transformers available.
- AES/EBU Digital I/O.