Yamaha 01V96 Digital Audio Console
The compact 01V96 Digital Console features 24-bit/96 kHz digital audio processing with-out compromise, as well as 40-channel simultaneous mixing. The 01V96 covers a broad range of needs and applications, including multi-track recording, 2-channel mixdown, and cutting-edge surround sound production. This integrated, comprehensive audio system features remote control function for DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations) as popularized by the DM2000 and 02R96 Digital Mixing Consoles.
- 100-mm motorized faders x 17
- Faders can set levels for Input Channels, Aux send levels, and Bus Outs.
- Four selectable software layers determine the function of channel faders.
- 320 x 240 dot LCD display
- Buttons and controls in the SELECTED CHANNEL section enable direct editing of channel EQ parameters.
- 8 USER-DEFINED KEYS enable you to assign functions to control 01V96 internal parameters.
- ADAT optical connectors
- Expansion slot for optional digital I/O, AD, and DA cards.
- Linear 24-bit, 128-times oversampling A/D converters
- Linear 24-bit, 128-times oversampling D/A converters
- 20 Hz through 40 kHz frequency response at 96 kHz sampling rate.
- 106 dB typical dynamic range
- 32-bit internal signal processing (58-bit accumulator)
Inputs and Outputs
- 12 mic/line inputs with switchable +48 V phantom power and 4 line inputs
- 12 analog inserts
- Any Bus Outs or Channel Inserts can be routed to four Omni Outs.
- Individual outputs for Stereo Out and Monitor Out
- Analog 2TR In and Out for use with Tape In and Out signals
- An optional card installed in the slot permits a maximum of 16 inputs/outputs.
- Digital 2TR In and Out for consumer-format digital audio signals
- Double Channel support for recording and playing at 88.2/96 kHz on 44.1/48 kHz legacy multi-track digital recorders.
- You can cascade two 01V96s while remaining in the digital domain.
- Input patches enable assignment of input signals to desired signal paths.
- Output patches enable assignment of Bus Out signals and Input Channel Direct Outs to desired output jacks.
- 32 Input Channels and four ST IN channels can be mixed at a time. Group multiple channels and pair channels for stereo.
- Eight Bus Outs and eight Aux Sends. Bus Outs 1-8 can be routed to Stereo Buses for use as Group Buses.
- Channel library for storing and recalling the channel settings for each Input Channel and Output Channel
- Four-band EQ on each channel
- Dynamics processors on all channels (excluding ST IN channels)
- Dynamics processor settings and EQ settings can be stored in libraries and recalled.
- Four high-quality multi-channel effects (Apply effects via Aux Sends or Channel Inserts)
- Effect library for storing and recalling effect settings.
- Optional Add-On Effects packages for adding effects that utilize a variety of new algorithms.
- Scene memories for storing and recalling mix settings as Scenes
- Supports 3-1, 5.1, and 6.1 channel surround sound production
- Surround channel outputs can be assigned to suit connected devices.
- Control and manage your 01V96 from your Mac or PC using bundled Studio Manager software.
- Remote Layer for remote control of Pro Tools, Nuendo, Cubase SX, and other DAWs that support the Pro Tools protocol
- Control an external recorder via MMC commands.
- Equipped with MIDI ports and a USB port for computer connection
- Scene recall and mix parameter changes via MIDI