Yamaha CL5 Digital Audio Console
The pursuit of perfection is ongoing and will probably never end, but along the way Yamaha has introduced a number of innovations that have become industry standards offering performance and familiarity that discerning users continue to demand. By definition, “standards” are best kept as they are. With evolutionary refinements, of course. Yamaha CL series digital mixing consoles represent a new level of refinement. They offer an evolved experience in accessible mixing, plus sonic purity with sound shaping capabilities that will give the most imaginative engineer unprecedented creative freedom. The CL series embodies the leading standards in live sound in their most advanced, most expressive form.
- Sampling frequency rate:
- Internal 44.1kHz / 48kHz
- External 44.1kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm), 48kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm)
- Signal delay: Less than 2.5ms, OMNI IN to OMNI OUT, Fs=48kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: Less than 0.05% 20Hz-20kHz@+4dBu into 600Ω, OMNI IN to OMNI OUT, Input Gain = Min.
- Frequency response: +0.5, -1.5dB 20Hz-20kHz, refer to +4dBu output @1kHz, OMNI IN to OMNI OUT
- Dynamic range: 112dB typ.: DA Converter / 108dB typ.: OMNI IN to OMNI OUT, Input Gain = Min.
- Hum & noise level: Equivalent input noise -128dBu typ., Equivalent Input Noise, Input Gain=Max.
- Residual output noise: -88dBu, Residual output noise, ST master off
- Crosstalk: -100dB*1, adjacent OMNI IN/OMNI OUT channels, Input Gain = Min.
- Power requirements: US/Canada: 120V 60Hz, Japan: 100V 50/60Hz, China: 110-240V 50/60Hz, Korea: 220V 60Hz, Other: 110-240V 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 170W: Internal Power Supply / 200W: Simultaneous use of Internal PSU and External PW800W
- W: 1053mm (41 1/2in)
- H: 299mm (11 3/4in)
- D: 667mm (26 1/4in)
- Net weight: 36kg (79.4lb)
- Others: Temperature Range: Operating temperature range: 0 - 40℃, Storage temperature range: -20 - 60℃