Yamaha CS1D Digital Control Surface
Control section of PM1D. All mixing controls of audio are performed here. 48 + 4ST, total of 56ch X 2 layers, up to a maximum of 112ch of input.
- “Analog-like” operational environment that allows mixing without viewing the LCD screen.
- Compact size capable of controlling an enormous number of input/output using the layer function and digital patching. Up to 2 layers for a total input of 112 channels can be controlled.
- Intelligent and efficient usability with use of a large color LCD screen, track pads, etc. Mouse and keyboard can also be connected.
- Storing/recalling of mix status using scene memories and libraries.
- Offline setting/mixing using PM1D Manager (for Windows® ).
- Superior flexibility with DCA (Digital Controlled Amplifier) capable of I/O section flipping, multiple grouping, etc.
- Variety of functions including cutting-edge multi-effectors, GEQ, etc.