Yamaha LS932 Digital Mixing Console
The LS9 is a full-digital mixing console designed for installed systems or SR applications, and in spite of its compact size, provides functionality and a channel count comparable to large-format consoles. 24-bit linear AD/DA converters are used to deliver up to 108 dB of dynamic range and amazing sound quality.
- 32 top–performance recallable head amplifiers deliver microphone and line sources with extraordinary presence and realism
- An additional 32 channels of processing power ready to receive audio via the Mini–YGDAI expansion slots, providing a total of 64 channels
- 4 stereo input channels
- An extensive range of channel functions accessible via Yamaha’s acclaimed Selected Channel interface.
- Versatile bus architecture with comprehensive digital patching capability: 16 mix buses, 8 matrix buses, and a stereo and mono bus that can be used in LCR mode
- Virtual GEQ and effect rack offers easy access to built–in graphic equalization and effects that would fill a full–size rack or two if similar analog gear were used
- Built–in USB Memory Recorder/Player eliminates the need for an external device for simple off–board recording, and can supply background music and sound effects as required
- Full–console scene Store and Recall
- Ready to use out of the box with pre–patched effects and pre–fader aux mixes for monitor sends
- Two Mini–YGDAI slots for easy system expansion
- Compact size 884 x 220 x 500 and weighs only 19.4 kg.