Yamaha MGP32X 32-Input 4-Bus PA Mixer with USB
Drawing from their decades of experience crafting innovative, premium analog gear, Yamaha originally developed their new discrete Class-A microphone preamps for professional use in their high-end recording equipment. Utilizing an inverted Darlington circuit design, their newly-refined D-PRE mic preamps deliver a fat, rich, smooth tone that gives the MGP Series a significant advantage over any other mixer in its class.
With Yamaha's proprietary X-pressive EQ they've managed to capture ultimate analog authenticity by unlocking the mysterious secrets behind the expressive sound shaping capabilities of sought-after classic EQ modules. At the heart of the MGP's compact configuration, they've taken an innovative new approach to the utilization of digital technology in an analog mixer; adding high-resolution effects, iPod/iPhone integration and the superb functionality of their new Stereo Hybrid Channel to the warmth and musicality of premium analog sound. The MGP Series represents the ultimate balance of the converging technologies that are the heart and soul of Yamaha's extraordinary achievements in professional audio.
In addition to the complete redesign of the internal circuitry - from the mic preamps to the power supply - they also took a new, more intuitive approach to the knob design and control surface of the MGP Series consoles. The new color coordinated design is not only attractive and professional, but also help visually guide the operator's hands to the intended functions.
Not just for live bands and DJ's, the MG Series mixing consoles can easily adapt to a truly impressive range of applications from portable PA to fixed installation. Now with the newly added digital functions and superior sound of the MGP, the possibilities are endless.USB Device Records and Play Back
It's easy to archive every performance when recording is this easy. The record function allows direct recording to a conventional USB storage device. Choose from Stereo Out or Matrix Out 1 and 2 as the source, and select WAV or MP3 as file formats. Playback of audio files is also supported with the USB device. You can easily route this to a hybrid channel or to monitor out.Features:
- 24 Mic Inputs with 48V Phantom Power and HPF per Channel
- 32 Line Inputs (16 mono and 4 stereo)
- 6 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- 2 Matrix out
- 1 Mono out
- Mixing channels: 32 Line Inputs (16 mono and 4 stereo)
- GROUP: 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- AUX: 6 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- MATRIX: 1 Matrix out
- On-board processors: FX1:REV-X(8 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)/ FX2:SPX(16 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)
- Mic inputs: MIC: 24 (INPUTS HPF: 100Hz 12dB/oct)
- Phantom power: 48V phantom power per channel
- Line inputs: LINE: 24 mono + 4 stereo, CH INSERT: 24 RETURN: 1 stereo
- Digital I/O: USB Device, iPod / iPhone
- Power requirements: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 86W max