Yamaha P125W 88-Key White Portable Digital Piano
The Yamaha P-125 is a compact digital piano that combines incredible piano performance with a user friendly minimalistic design.
Easily portable and extremely accessible, this instrument allows you to experience the joy of playing the piano on your terms.
Building on the great success of its predecessor, the P-125 comes with even more features to help you grow with your music. It produces the dynamic, high-quality Sound and natural piano touch response expected from Yamaha pianos while maintaining a sleek and slim footprint.
The modest design of the P-125 was created with user accesibility in mind. With the goal of being as user-friendly and approachable as possible, every element of the P-125 is designed to help keep the player focused on their playing. The minimal light reflection of its continuous surface and the understated speaker design all work to collectively achieve a beautiful and elegant finish.
- Piano Quality unique to Yamaha: Yamaha's unique Pure CF Sound Engine is the result of over a century of acoustic piano craftsmanship combined with state-of-the-arttechnology and expertise. Yamaha is the industry leader in digital piano technology, and you can hear this in the Sound of digital pianos that utilise the Pure CF engine. P-125 includes the Sound of the renowned Yamaha CFIIIS 9' concert grand piano and is faithfully reproduced, allowing for incredible dynamics and expressiveness making Pure CF equipped digital pianos worthy of the Yamaha name. A Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) 88-key piano keyboard provides a heavier touch in the low end and lighter touch in the high end, and is similar to the acoustic piano.
- Authentic Piano performance space: The newly improved 2-way speaker system produces an expansive piano Sound in both upward and downward directions. This enables the player to enjoy a rich Sound field as though you were sitting in front of an acoustic piano.
- Optimal Sound on the table: The new "table EQ" feature enables the player to maintain optimal acoustics, so even if you play on a hard, flat surface, you can get the best possible Sound.
- Bass and Drum beats are right on time: P-125 has on-board Bass and Drum tracks that keep your playing in time. There's a variety of rhythm patterns to choose from depending on the the vibe you're going for. From rock to ballads, use these rhythms to add an element of fun to your practicing, or simply use them as a virtual drummer for your performances.
- Simple operation using the Smart Pianist app!: Their "Smart Pianist"app allows you to control the many functions included in Yamaha digital pianos with your smart device. Voices, rhythms and other settings can be selected while looking at the screen, making it easy to enjoy new functions with ease. You can also save your favorite settings for quick recall at any time. You can discover the chords in audio tracks in your iPhone or iPad instantly. Find new ways to enjoy your P-125, using smart functions that only a modern digital instrument can provide
- Sophisticated Design: The modest design of the P-125 was created with user accesibility in mind. With the goal of being as user-friendly and approachable as possible, every element of the P-125 is designed to help keep the player focused on their playing. The minimal light reflection of its continuous surface and the understated speaker design all work to collectively achieve a beautiful and elegant finish.
- Width: 1326mm
- Height: 166mm
- Depth: 295mm
- Weight: 11.8kg
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type: Graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard, matte finish on white keys
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard/medium/soft/fixed
- Language: English
- Tone Generation:
- Piano Sound: Pure CF Sound Engine
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 192
- Number of Voices: 24
- Reverb: Yes (four types)
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC): Yes
- Damper Resonance: Yes
- Sound Boost: Yes
- Dual/Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Duo: Yes
- Number of Preset Songs: 21 demo songs and 50 piano songs
- Number of Songs: 1
- Number of Tracks: 2
- Data Capacity: 100 KB per song (approx. 11,000 notes)
- Compatible Data Format:
- Playback: SMF (format 0, format 1)
- Recording: SMF (format 0)
- Overall Controls:
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 280
- Transpose: -6 to 0,0 to +6
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz
- Rhythm: 20
- DC In: DC In 12 V
- Headphones: Standard x 2
- Sustain Pedal: Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)
- Pedal Unit: Yes (Optional)
- MIDI: No
- AUX Out: [L/L+R][R]
- USB to Host: Yes
- Amplifiers: 7 W x 2
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2 + 4 cm x 2
- Power Supply: PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts
- Power Consumption: 9 W (using PA-150 power adapter)
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Included Accessories:
- Music Rest: Yes
- Pedal/Footswitch: Yes
- AC Adaptor: PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts
Storage and Connectivity
Amplifiers and Speakers