Yamaha QL1 Digital Mixing Console
QL series consoles feature circuitry and components that have been designed and selected with the utmost care, achieving outstanding audio purity from input to output. With that solid sonic foundation it becomes possible to take full advantage of built-in premium internal processors such as the Portico 5033/5043 created in cooperation with Rupert Neve, to shape and create as required. For a wide range of speech applications built-in automatic mixing functionality from Dan Dugan Sound Design provides optimum channel balance while allowing the operator to concentrate fully on optimizing the overall sound. The ability to respond swiftly and surely to multiple, rapidly changing demands is essential for effective live sound support. QL series consoles feature large touch-panel displays as well as Touch and Turn knobs that make up a remarkably smooth, efficient control interface. Attention has also been paid to details such as fader feel and channel name display visibility in order to deliver a sophisticated overall operating experience. Remote control and offline setup capability via an iPad or computer adds even more refinement to an already state-of-the-art operating environment.
- User interface friendly to newcomers but familiar to seasoned users
- Flexible system configuration with Dante
- Integration of mixer and I/O device with port-to-port functionality
- Ultra-realistic digital reproduction of analog sound by PREMIUM RACK
- Sonic flexibility from versatile effects and GEQ rack
- I/O card and processing card expansion
- Cascade connections in the digital domain
- Recorder function useful for sound checks and mix recording
- Security functions at user or system level
- Help file downloadable to the unit
- Sampling frequency rate:
- Internal 44.1kHz / 48kHz
- External 44.1kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm), 48kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm)
- Signal delay: Less than 2.5ms, INPUT to OMNI OUT, Fs= 48kHz
- Fader: 100mm motorized, Resolution=1024steps, +10dB to –138dB, –∞dB all faders
- Total harmonic distortion: Less than 0.05% 20Hz-20kHz@+4dBu into 600Ω, INPUT to OMNI OUT, Input Gain= Min.
- Frequency response: +0.5, -1.5dB 20Hz-20kHz, refer to +4dBu output @1kHz, INPUT to OMNI OUT
- Dynamic range: 112dB typ.: DA Converter / 108dB typ.: INPUT to OMNI OUT, Input Gain = Min.
- Hum & noise level:
- Equivalent input noise: -128dBu typ., Equivalent Input Noise, Input Gain=Max
- Residual output noise: -88dBu, Residual output noise, ST master off
- Crosstalk: -100dB*1, adjacent INPUT/OMNI OUT channels, Input Gain = Min.
- Power requirements: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 135W
- W: 468mm(18.4in)
- H: 272mm(10.7in)
- D: 562mm(22.1in)
- Net weight: 14.7kg(32.4lb)
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, power cord, DVS license sheet, Nuendo Live
- Options: Rackmount kit RK1, Mini-YGDAI cards *2 , Gooseneck Lamp LA1L
- Others: Operating temperature range: 0 - 40℃, Storage temperature range: -20 - 60℃