Yamaha REV-7 Digital Reverberator
This refined stereo reverberator uses highly complex digital technology to create astonishingly authentic, warm, natural reverberation. A host of superb features makes this unit a unique example of modern, sophisticated sound processing-from Yamaha.
- A wide variety of reverberation, echo, delay, and ambient effects.
- Special Modulation effects include stereo phasing, flanging, chorus, and tremolo.
- Totally accurate and independent control of parameters.
- The 30 factory preset effects may be edited to create up to 60 user programs, which can be stored in the REV7's memory, and instantly recalled at the touch of a button.
- Remote control unit permits remote selection of all presets and the most commonly used user programs.
- Effects may be selected from an external MIDI device (e.g., a DX7 synthesizer) enabling automatic selection of a specified reverberation effect for each voice on the synthesizer.
- Full three-band parametric equalization allows adjustment of the sound of the REV7 to exactly match the acoustic properties of any environment.
- Presets: 30
- User Programs: 60
- Reverb Time (RT): 0.3 to 9.9 sec on Mid band
- High Freq RT: 0.03 to 9.9 sec
- Low Freq RT: 0.12 to 23.7 sec
- Initial Delay: 0 to 99.9ms
- First Reflection: 0 to 99.9ms
- Diffusion: 10 steps
- Reverb Bandwidth: 20Hz‑12kHz
- Dynamic Range Reverb: 78dB / Delay: 84dB
- MIDI Control: Channel/Program number