Yamaha Rio3224-D 32-Channel/24-Out Dante Stage Box
The Rio3224-D is a Dante-compatible I/O rack, featuring 32 analog inputs, 16 analog outputs, and 8 AES/EBU outputs.
- Digital stage box for CL series consoles and Dante-based audio systems
- Outstanding audio quality with excellent dynamic range and ultra-low noise
- Redundant Dante networking automatically switches in the event of an audio dropout in one stream
- Fully controllable from a networked computer running Dante Control software
- Gain Compensation allows you to connect multiple consoles without unwanted signal level changes between them
- Sampling frequency rate:
- Internal: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- 44.1kHz +4.1667%, +0.1%, –0.1%, –4.0%: ±200ppm
- 48kHz +4.1667%, +0.1%, –0.1%, –4.0%: ±200ppm
- 88.2kHz +4.1667%, +0.1%, –0.1%, –4.0%: ±200ppm
- 96kHz +4.1667%, +0.1%, –0.1%, –4.0%: ±200ppm
- Signal delay:
- Less than 3ms
- INPUT to OUTPUT, connect with CL5 using Dante, Dante Receive Latency set to 0.25ms (one way), Fs=48kHz
- Total harmonic distortion:
- Less than 0.05% 20Hz-20kHz@+4dBu into 600Ω, Fs= 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Less than 0.05% 20Hz-40kHz@+4dBu into 600Ω, Fs= 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- INPUT to OUTPUT, Input Gain= Min.
- Frequency response:
- +0.5, –1.5dB 20Hz-20kHz, refer to +4dBu output @1kHz, INPUT to OUTPUT, Fs= 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- +0.5, –1.5dB 20Hz-40kHz, refer to +4dBu output @1kHz, INPUT to OUTPUT, Fs= 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Dynamic range: 112dB typ., DA Converter, 108dB typ., INPUT to OUTPUT, Input Gain= Min.
- Hum & noise level:
- –128dBu typ., Equivalent Input Noise, Input Gain= Max.
- –88dBu Residual output noise, ST master off.
- Crosstalk: –100dB, adjacent INPUT/OUTPUT channels, Input Gain= Min.
- Power Requirements(wattage): 120W
- Power Requirements(voltage and hertz):
- US/Canada: 120V 60Hz
- Japan: 100V 50/60Hz
- China: 110-240V 50/60Hz
- Korea: 220V 60Hz
- Other: 110-240V 50/60Hz
- Temperature Range:
- Operating temperature range: 0 - 40°C
- Storage temperature range: –20 - 60°C
- Dimensions (WxHxD) and Net Weight: 480mm x 232mm x 361.5mm, 12.4kg
Selecting either "Yes" or "No" for each "Was this review helpful?" form within each review will automatically submit your choice.
Selecting either "Yes" or "No" for each "Was this answer helpful?" form within each answer will automatically submit your choice.