Yamaha SHS 300 Mini Keytar Keyboard Controller White
Jam along with your favorite song
The Jam function gives you the freedom to play along with your favorite music, as if you're in a live session. You'll want to keep playing all night long with the tunes you love.
Smart, casual design
The SHS-300 features a sleek, compact design that fits just about anywhere. Play standing up or sitting down—it's up to you.
The perfect instrument for discovering your untapped creativity and style
Embellish your sound by adding effective arrangements with ease, and then give flavor to your playing with sustain, vibrato and pitch bend features.
The SHS-300 Keytar (“Key” board + Gui “tar”) features a sleek, compact design that gives you immediate access to the exhilaration of playing music, even if you've never played an instrument before. Use the free dedicated "Chord Tracker" app together with the Jam function and the sounds that match the chord progressions on your smart device will be automatically assigned to the SHS-300's keyboard, allowing you to play along with your favorite songs as if you're part of the band.
- Play with your favorite music on the spot.
- Express yourself with a variety of instrument sounds.
- About Jam Function
- Built-in speaker
- Jam function mode
- USB connectivity
- Color: White
- Width: 733 mm
- Height: 56 mm
- Depth: 125 mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg (not including batteries)
- Number of Keys: 37
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Other Controllers:
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Modulation: Yes
- Language: English
- Panel Sustain: Yes
- Overall Controls:
- Transpose: -6 to 0, 0 to +6
- Tuning: 427.0 – 440.0 – 453.0 Hz (approx. 0.2 Hz increments)
- Jam: Jam Function (3 mode)
- Tone Generation:
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 32
- Number of Voices: 12
Storage and Connectivity
- Headphones: Mini stereo phone jack (Phones/Output)
- AUX In: Yes (stereo-mini)
- USB to Host: Yes *The MIDI control messages that the SHS-300 can send and receive are different from those of the SHS-500. For information on the MIDI control messages that the SHS-300 can send and receive, please refer to the “SHS-300 MIDI Reference”.
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 0.7 W
- Speakers: 8 cm
- Power Supply: USB AC Adaptors (5 V / 1 A) or Self-powered USB hub (5 V / 1 A) or batteries (Four “AA” size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or Ni-MH rechargeable (HR6) batteries)
- Power Consumption: 2.5 W (When using USB AC adaptor)
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Included Accessories: Strap, USB cable, Owner’s Manual