Yamaha SP2060 Digital Speaker Management Processor
Speaker processing can be a complicated business requiring a substantial array of equipment, but the Yamaha SP2060 offers everything you need in a single rack space. This innovative 24-bit, 96-kHz digital speaker processor delivers excellent sound quality, an impressive variety of processing functions — gain, delay, PEQ, comp, crossover, limiter, and an all-pass filter for phase adjustment — and intuitive programming from Yamaha's DME Designer application running on a personal computer. It has two analog inputs and six analog outputs, plus two AES/EBU format digital inputs for connectivity with a broad range of systems. And if you use Yamaha Installation Series Speakers, all you need to do is select one of the many optimized presets provided for great sound with minimum measurement and setup time. The SP2060 is a compact, portable 1U unit that is ideal for live sound or installations.
- All of the functionality required for most speaker processing applications in a compact 1U unit.
- An impressive array of built-in functions: gain, delay, PEQ, comp, crossover, and limiter.
- All-Pass Filter precisely controls phase without affecting gain.
- Two analog inputs, six analog outputs, and two AES/EBU digital inputs.
- Original audio processing LSI provides full 24-bit, 96-kHz processing capability for outstanding sound quality with a dynamic range in excess of 110 dB.
- Detailed programming can be accomplished using the DME Designer application software running on a personal computer.
- Ethernet port and comprehensive panel interface.
- Optimized for Yamaha Installation Series Speakers.
- Line Inputs: 2
- AD Converter: 24-bit; 64-time over sampling
- Line Outputs: 6
- DA Converter: 24-bit; 64-time (@96kHz) / 128-time (@48kHz) over sampling
- Digital I/O: 1x AES/EBU (2-in/2-out)
- Memory Bank: 99 (PRESET: 12, USER: 87)
- Internal Processing: 32-bit
- Sampling Frequency Rate:
- Internal: 96kHz
- Normal rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz (±0.1%)
- Double rate: 88.2kHz, 96kHz (±0.1%)
- Signal Delay: Less than 761 micro sec
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.05% (20Hz-40kHz)
- Frequency Response: 0, +0.5, -1.0dB 20Hz-40kHz
- Dynamic Range: DA: 110dB; AD+DA: 106dB
- Hum & Noise Level:
- Residual Output Noise: -86dBu (Digital input), -82dBu (Analog input)
- Crosstalk: -80 dB
- Power Requirements: Depend on area of purchase; AC100V, 120V or 220-240V; 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 480mm x 44mm x 361mm (18.9" x 1.7" x 14.2")
- Net Weight: 9.3kg (20.5 lbs.)