If you need the kind of bass response normally only available from a large speaker system without giving up the compact convenience and positioning ease of the MSP5 or MSP10, simply add an SW10 Powered Subwoofer for solid, accurate bass response down to well below the audible limit.
New Long Stroke Woofer
The SW10 features a newly designed long-stroke 25-cm (10") woofer which achieves exceptionally smooth, accurate low-frequency reproduction, while a built-in high-performance 180-watt power amplifier delivers solid, highly damped power.
Variable Pass Filter
A variable low pass filter (40 Hz ~ 120Hz) makes it easy to achieve optimum crossover with just about any main speaker system, and a built-in phase switch allows instantaneous phase reversal without having to modify cables or connections.
Variable XLR-Type Inputs and Outputs
The SW10 features three balanced XLR-type inputs and outputs (the outputs feed the audio signal through to the main speakers) for direct compatibility with professional equipment.
- Type: Amplified bass-reflex powered speaker
- Overall Frequency Response: 25Hz ~ 150Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum SPL: 111dB (1m on axis)
- Size: ( W x H x D) 328 x 459 x 476mm (12-7/8" x 18-1/16" s 18-3/4")
- Weight: 26kg (57.3 lbs.)
- Output Power: 180W at 100Hz. RL = 8 ohms
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance: INPUT 1~3: -6dB ~ +4dB/10K ohms/ XLR balanced
- S/N Greater than or = to 100dB (IEC-A weighting)
- Controls: MASTER VOLUME CONTROL, VARIABLE LOW PASS FILTER (40Hz~120Hz), PHASE Switch (Normal, Reverse), Power Switch: ON/OFF
- Power Indicator: Green/Red LED: Green = Power ON, Red = Amp. Clipping
- Power Requirement: US and Canadian models: AC120V 60Hz, European models: AC230V 50Hz, AT models: AC240V 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 160W