Yamaha Tio1608-D Digital Stage Box with Dante
The Tio1608-D is a Dante-equipped I/O rack with 16 microphone/ line inputs and 8 line outputs. Tio racks feature the same recallable D-PRE™ microphone preamplifiers as the TF series delivering extraordinarily natural and musical sound. In combination with TF series consoles, Tio racks can be connected using up to three units with a fast and easy setup.
Dante Network Audio Protocol has been adopted, not only in TF, but also in other Yamaha digital mixing consoles such as CL/QL. Combining these I/O racks and the various consoles can significantly increase the flexibility of system designs. Patching can be enabled via "Dante Controller" while Remote HA can be controlled by "R Remote" software. In the future, audio patching and Remote HA will be controlled not only from TF but also from CL/QL thanks to scheduled firmware updates. Please note that Remote HA of the Tio1608-D can be implemented only via the Primary port. (It is not possible via Secondary port).
The Tio1608-D is a Dante-equipped I/O rack with 16 microphone/ line inputs and 8 line outputs.
- Digital Stagebox System with a Maximum of 3 units
- Dante High Reliability Network Audio Protocol
- Fast and Easy QUICK CONFIG Mode
- Simple and Flexible Input Selection
- Recallable D-PRE preamplifiers
- Flexible system expansion via Dante
- System expansion with Tio1608-D
- 44.1kHz or 48kHz
- Less than 3ms INPUT to OUTPUT, connect with TF5 and NY64-D using Dante, Dante Receive Latency set to 0.25ms (one way), Fs=48kHz
- W 480mm (18-7/8")
- H 88mm (3-4/8")
- D 364mm (14-3/8")
- 5.7kg (12.6lbs)