Yorkville C120W White Install Speaker
The Coliseum C120 is a high-end, water resistant speaker featuring specially treated drivers and a sculpted ABS plastic enclosure. This compact speaker is ideally suited for many applications: commercial installations, home theatre, home stereo, mobile applications, reference monitor, personal stage monitor and can even be used outdoors.
The C120 is a bass reflex enclosure with a tuned port and a 5" woofer, which provides improved bass performance over conventional 5" woofer enclosures. Removing the press-fit grille gives access to the eyeball tweeter, which can be swiveled to suit various listening positions. The C120 will handle 100-Watts of continuous music and is accurate from 75 Hz to over 19 kHz.
The C120 is designed to allow a multitude of mounting options including a 'press-fit' microphone stand mount, integral key hole screw-slots or the provided metal U-bracket which allows it to be angled up, down or sideways depending on the mounting orientation. For maximum convenience in live or mobile applications, the back plate features push terminals and dual 1/4" inputs.
The integrated 70V 'matching transformer' allows multiple C120/70's to be connected together without danger of overloading the power amplifier due to impedance drop. The user has a choice of three sensitivity settings (10W, 20W, 30W or bypass) selected via a rotary switch located on the rear panel of the speaker, allowing convenient adjustment of the relative volumes of multiple interconnected cabinets.
Technology: Designed for fixed installation or live use, the Coliseum Mini Series like the C110, C170 and WM5T have a complete list of features that make them an extremely good value. The practically configured C110 incorporates a multi-tap 70V transformer for fixed installations while the waterproof C120 is perfect for indoor or outdoor application as a loudspeaker or can be mounted on a microphone stand as a mini monitor. The WM5T in-wall speaker is a clean, high performance solution that is sure to solve space constraint issues. Basic mounting hardware is included with most models.Features:
- 100-watt / 8-ohm Bass Reflex Two-Way Installation Loudspeaker
- 5" woofer / aimable swivel 1" Mylar tweeter
- ¼-inch and push terminal inputs
- ABS plastic cabinet and metal grille
- Mounting U-bracket included
- System type: 2-way
- Program power (Watts): 100W
- Nominal impedance (Ohms): 8
- Sensitivity (dB @1Watt/1m): 94
- Max SPL (dB): 104
- Frequency response: (Hz +/- 3dB) 75 - 19,000
- Driver configuration: tweeter, 5"
- HF driver: aimable Mylar tweeter
- HF dispersion: 90° x 90° (°H x °V)
- LF Driver size: 5"
- Inputs: 3
- Inputs - 1/4" jacks: 2
- Inputs - screw: terminal 1 (push terminal)
- Flying hardware: u-bracket, 2 rear key hole mounts, mic stand mount
- Enclosure materials: injection molded, ABS plastic
- Port: 1
- Grille: perforated steel
- Finishes: Low Reflective White
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 6.75" x 10.25" x 6" / 16.5cm x 17cm x 26cm x 16cm (DxWxHxbackW)
- Weight: 4.7 lbs. / 2.1 kg.