Yorkville C130/70 Install Speaker 70V
The Coliseum C130 is a compact loudspeaker in the 100-watt range with a 6 1/2" driver and 1" Mylar tweeter.
The trapezoidal shape makes the C130 ideal for install or array mounting in tight locations. Weather resistant plastic enclosure and Mylar components mean the C130 can be used indoors or outdoors, ideal for foyers, patio systems for music and paging systems. Shipped with a rugged proprietary U-bracket for wall or ceiling mounting, they may be the most versatile and cost-effective solution for small installations, or as a repeater or fill cabinet in larger venues.
The C130 70-volt multi tapped transformer version is designed for fixed installation systems. The integrated 70-volt 'matching transformer' allows multiple C130/70's to be connected together without danger of overloading the power amplifier due to impedance drop. The user has a choice of three sensitivity settings (10W, 20W, 30W or bypass).
All enclosures and grilles can be easily refinished and many have the option of coming in either a black or white finish. Designed for fixed installation or live use, the Coliseum Mini Series like the C110, C170 and WM5T have a complete list of features that make them an extremely good value. Basic mounting hardware is included with most models.Features:
- 100-watt / 8-ohm two-way installation loudspeaker
- 6.5" woofer / 1" mylar dome tweeter
- ¼" and binding post inputs
- Weather resistant plastic cabinet
- Metal grille
- Mounting U-bracket included
- System type: two way passive installation loudspeaker
- Program power: 100-watts
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohmns 70 volt optional - C130/70)
- Sensitivity: 96 dB @1Watt/1m
- Max SPL: 116 dB
- Frequency response (Hz +/- 3dB): 75 to 20000
- Driver configuration: 6 1/2" / 1" dome tweeter
- HF drivers: 1" mylar dome tweeter
- HF dispersion 90° x 90° (°H x °V)
- LF drivers: 6 1/2"
- Inputs - 1/4" jacks: 2
- Inputs - binding post: yes
- Included hardware: mounting bracket
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 8.5" x 7.5" x 3.5" / 29cm x 22cm x 19cm x 9cm (DWH xbackW)
- Weight: 6.6 lbs. / 3.2 kg.