Yorkville WM5T/70 5-Inch Install Speaker 70V
Looking for a way to hide speakers in a room? Don't have space to put a speaker? The Coliseum WM5T/70 in-wall, flush mount loudspeaker is your answer. This compact speaker is ideally suited for many applications: commercial installations, home theatre, or home stereo. Using the volume between wall studs as an enclosure, this bass reflex speaker has a 5" woofer and mylar dome tweeter that provide impressive bass, and clean, crisp high frequency response. Installation is a snap with the provided cutting/painting template, while press-fit grille hides all mounting holes to give the WM5T/70 a very clean and finished look. All mounting hardware is also provided. The baffle is made of white ABS plastic with a matching, white, perforated metal grille. It can be easily painted to match its surroundings.
The WM5T/70 features built in 70-volt taps at 5, 10 or 20 watts as well as optional 8-ohm (25 watt) operation mean the WM5T/70's can be driven by virtually any amplification or paging system including the Coliseum CA1 or CA1T.
All enclosures and grilles can be easily refinished and many have the option of coming in either a black or white finish. Designed for fixed installation or live use, the Coliseum Mini Series like the C110, C170 and WM5T have a complete list of features that make them an extremely good value. The practically configured C110 incorporates a multi-tap 70V transformer for fixed installations while the waterproof C120 is perfect for indoor or outdoor application as a loudspeaker or can be mounted on a microphone stand as a mini monitor. The WM5T in-wall speaker is a clean, high performance solution that is sure to solve space constraint issues. Basic mounting hardware is included with most models.Features:
- High performance two-way in-wall speaker
- 5" woofer / 1" mylar dome tweeter
- Selectable 70-volt or 8-ohm operation
- Power taps at 5, 10 and 20-watts
- 50-watts (8-ohm mode)
- Open back design
- Mounting hardware included
- Paintable metal grille and ABS plastic baffle
- System type 2-way, full range, in-wall mount
- Passive installation loudspeakers
- Program power: 50-watts
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 92 dB @1Watt/1m
- Frequency response (Hz +/- 3dB): 80 -18,000
- Driver configuration: 5" tweeter
- HF drivers: mylar tweeter
- HF dispersion: 90 x 90 °H x °V
- LF driver: 5"
- Inputs: solder lug
- Includes: hardware, mounting screws, and bracket
- Enclosure materials: injection molded, ABS plastic
- Grille: perforated steel
- Finish: low reflective white
- Cutting/painting template and putty sealer strip also included.
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 7.5" x 11" / 9cm x 19cm x 28cm (DxWxHxbackW)
- Weight: 3 lbs. / 1.4 kg.