Zoom FRC-8 F-Series Remote Controller
F-Control works intuitively with the F8 and F4 to give you additional mastery over sound design and mixing, as well as broaden your creative possibilities. It connects to your F8 or F4 with a single USB cable, so you can keep your setup clutter-free and be ready to record in seconds.
F-Control makes recording and mixing easy with nine 60 mm faders (eight + Master) and hands-on input/output control for trim, pan, track arming, and PFL. Monitoring channel and output levels is simple with 12-segment LED meters, three user-programmable buttons, and a dedicated time code button.
Connect your F8 or F4 to F-Control via one of two USB ports. The Keyboard USB port lets you connect an external keyboard so you can quickly enter metadata when you’re out in the field.
A 1/4" stereo cable connects the F8 or F4 headphone out to F-Control's headphone in, so you can monitor audio via F-Control’s headphone jack.
Its metal chassis makes F-Control suitable for all production locations. Plus, the F-Control is small and light enough to fit into your gear bag or backpack, so you can take it on any shoot.
F-Control takes sound recording and mixing to the next level. Its simple and hands-on design gives you complete authority over your workflow, so you can fully focus on capturing great audio.
- 9 faders (eight + Master), each 60mm
- 1/4" Headphone jack
- USB port for external keyboard connection
- Hands-on input/output control for trim, pan, and track arming
- 12-segment LED meters for monitoring channel and output levels
- Dedicated time code buttons
- Track Scene edit buttons: Shortcut commands to Track Name, Scene Increment, Scene Name, Notes, and False Take screens
- Power options: 4 x AA batteries, 4-pin HIROSE connector with external battery pack, and USB bus power via the F4 (not available with the F8)
- Durable metal chassis
- Compatible with Zoom F8 and F4 Multi Track Field Recorders