American Audio Sense15B 15-In Passive Subwoofer
The SENSERIES by American Audio is a multifunctional, compact and lightweight speaker system for flexible yet ambitious sound applications. The HF cabinets asymmetric design allows for both FOH and monitor usage. The passive crossovers are fine-tuned for optimum acoustics and excellent dynamics and have been developed using complex frequency curves and delays. The SENSERIES is flexible enough to meet all your high-end requirements.
- Perfect harmonized components and case details
- High efficiency
- First class mechanical manufacture for day-to-day operations
- Equipped with optimized 15" LF driver
- Large optional accessory range
- Ideal for mobile and install applications
- Woofer: 15" AA PA15000, aluminum basket, 100mm Voicecoil
- Power Handling: 450W continuous, 900W program, 1800W peak
- Recommended input power: 300-600 W @ 8Ohm
- Components: 15" Long excursion woofer
- Sensitivity (Half Space): 102dB SPL, 135dB Peak
- Freq. response: (-3dB): 45Hz 200Hz
- Freq. range(-10dB): 40Hz 250Hz
- Impedance: 8Ohm
- Finish: black structure paint
- Protective Grid: powder coated steel grill with acoustic foam
- Connector: 2x Speakon connectors
- Handle: 2 handles on the sides
- Pole mount: integrated (M20)
- Cabinet: plywood
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 430 x 550 x 550mm
- Weight: 26.5kg
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.