B-52 MATRIX-2000 Powered Speaker System
The B-52 Matrix 2000 is a complete sound reinforcement solution consisting of a pair of 12" 2-way speakers and an 18" subwoofer, equipped with a built-in 1200 watt 3-channel amplifier. The 3-channel amplifier houses all the electronics required to run the system including electronic crossovers, equalization and compressors. The electronic circuity is fine tuned to match all of the components for the best possible sound. The MATRIX 2000 is designed for easy operation, as you do not need to tweak frequencies or finesse levels. To set-up the system's components, simply connect the XLR right and left signal cables, speaker cables and power cord and you?re ready to go!
The 18" subwoofer enclosure is divided into two separate compartments. The front chamber serves as the cabinet for the cast-framed, 4" voice coil, 18" subwoofer. The rear chamber houses all of the system's electronic circuitry, which includes the amplification for all three components, power supply, compressor and preamps. The 18" subwoofer has a power handling capability of 600 watts and a nominal impedance of 8 ohms.
The 12" 2-way speakers are loaded with B-52 custom designed 12" loudspeakers and 1" titanium diaphragm compression drivers, mounted to 900 x 400 constant directivity horns. The speakers are designed to be pole mounted, sit as stage monitors and have built-in (3/8" ? 16 TPI) flying hardware for permanent installations. The front panel of the 2-way speakers are convex so as to fit perfectly on to the subwoofer's front grill. Each 2-way speaker has the power handling capability of 300 watts and a nominal impedance of 4 ohms.
To transport, simply move the subwoofer onto its casters and place the included cover over the subwoofer. Next, pull the included covers over the satellite speakers and close the zippers. It is recommended that you transport the subwoofer and satellites separately. You may transport all the components at the same time by placing the satellite speakers onto the subwoofer's front panel facing down. Secure the satellite speakers to the subwoofer with the included locking strap by fastening it to the bar handles on the side of the subwoofer cabinet.Features:
- Complete system with speakers, subwoofer, amp and more
- 1200 watt 3-channel amp
- Subwoofer power output: 600 watts @ 8 ohms
- 12" 2-way power output: 2 x 300 watts at 4 ohms
- Subwoofer: 18" cast framed with 4" voice coil
- Sub frequency response: 30-120Hz
- Two 12" 2-way speakers with 1" titanium compression drivers
- 2-way frequency response: 120Hz-20kHz
- Amp line in and parallel out: XLR
- Speaker out: Speakon
- Pure titanium diaphragm
- Constant directivity horn
- Satellite speakers are pole mountable or flyable
- Can also be used as floor wedges
- Flying hardware
- Baltic birch construction
- Built-in casters
- Straps together for easy transport
- Three dust covers included
- 2-ways speaker size (each): 23" x 14" x 13". Wt. 40 lbs.
- Subwoofer size: 35" x 28" x 23". Wt. 160 lbs.
- System size: 47" x 24" x 28". Wt. 245 lbs.
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.