B-52 Matrix 600 600-Watt Active System
The B-52 MATRIX-600 is the newest member of the popular MATRIX family of active systems. Compact, powerful and portable the MATRIX-600 delivers clean and accurate sound ideal for both live sound and music playback applications. At the heart of the MATRIX-600 is a high quality 600-watt RMS stereo amplifier designed to perfectly match the included satellite speakers, built-in seven channel mixer, studio-quality DSP effects, 48V phantom power and countless patch inputs / outputs. The MATRIX-600 satellite speakers boast a high-fidelity 10” 3-way design which reproduces sound with amazing detail and clarity, traditionally unattainable with a 2-way speaker. The satellite speakers include both pole mounting cups and suspension points ideal for permanent installations. Covers for the speakers, carrying bag for the mixer/amplifier and cables are included.
- 7-band MASTER EQ section with slide potentiometers
- LED meters display left and right channel output power levels
- Conveniently located MASTER LEVEL control with a large knob
- Level control for MONITOR output
Stereo Power Amplifier:
- Output stage with discrete, high current output devices - not integrated IC amps
- Output power of 2 x 300w RMS with high headroom
- Very efficient cooling, utilizing a large heatsink and two direct-flow fans with variable speed control for quiet operation
- Power supply with low-noise toroidal transformer and a dual voltage (115/230Vac) selector switch
- Comprehensive amplifier and speaker protection circuitry to guard against short circuits, DC offsets, over-heating, turn-on thumps, subsonic and supersonic frequencies.
- Built-in high quality stereo clip limiter
- Equalization customized to enhance and optimize speaker system performance.
24-Bit Digital Effects
The 24-bit, 16-position digital effects section provided powerful routing to MAIN, MONITOR and RECORD outputs allowing you to skillfully incorporate the DSP effects into your mix. B-52 customized these DSP effects to offer a wide range of "environments" to choose from:
- LEVEL control to mix a processed signal with the main signal
- The PARAMETER control changes the sound character of each effect providing infinite choices
- Switches to activate the DSP and to route them to the MAIN and RECORD output(s)
- Dedicated LEVEL control to adjust the level of effects to the MONITOR output
7-Channel Mixer Features:
- Four channels (Ch. 1-4) with balanced, combo 1/4" & XLR mic inputs & balanced 1/4" jack line level inputs
- 48Vdc phantom power on balanced combo 1/4" & XLR inputs for condenser microphones (Phantom power can be switched on/off separately on two pairs of inputs, The phantom power on/off switches are securely recessed behind the front panel to avoid accidental switching them on/off)
- PAN, 3-band EQ, MONITOR LEVEL and EFFECT LEVEL controls on each channel
- Stereo input channel (Ch. 5) with high impedance 1/4" stereo input can also be used for mono acoustical instruments with a pick-up or as an extra mic using the combo 1/4" & XLR connector
- Stereo 1/4" input with a high |Z| input impedance to connect variety of stereo sources
- Combo 1/4" & XLR inputs to connect either mono acoustic instrument with a pick-up via the 1/4" TRS connector or low impedance dynamic mic via the XLR connector
- PAN/BALANCE, 3-band EQ, MONITOR LEVEL and EFFECT LEVEL controls
- Stereo input channel (Ch. 6) for stereo sources
- Dual stereo inputs with 1/4" TRS and 3.5mm mini-jack to connect any 2-channel source
- 3-band EQ, MONITOR LEVEL and EFFECT LEVEL controls
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.