DBX 215S Dual 15 Band Graphic EQ
Exceptional sound and rugged reliability
When the pros need an EQ, they turn to dbx. With a proven track record that spans four decades, dbx EQ’s are the
industry standard for touring, studios, and audio installations. With the dbx heritage of revered pro EQs, the 215s meets
the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straightforward
The dbx 215s includes two 15-band channels of 2/3-octave equalization, ±12 dB input gain, switchable ±6 dB or ±12 dB
boost/cut range, 20mm nonconductive sliders, an intuitive user interface, and output level metering. From its extended
10Hz to 50kHz frequency response and 112 dB dynamic range to the quality componentry and meticulous attention to
detail, the 215s offers exceptional sound and rugged reliability that guarantees you will always sound your best.
Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, the dbx 215s is destined to take its rightful
place in the lineage of great dbx signal processors that are the professional’s choice in signal processing. With such
affordable quality, there’s no longer any excuse for compromising your sound.
- Connectors: 1/4” TRS, female XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Type: Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: Balanced 40kO, unbalanced 20kO
- Max Input Level: >+21dBu balanced or unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
SYSTEM PERFORMANCE :
- Connectors: 1/4” TRS, male XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Type: Impedance-balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: Balanced 100O, unbalanced 50O
- Max Output Level: >+21dBu balanced/unbalanced into
- 2kO or greater
- >+18dBm balanced/unbalanced (into 600O)
FUNCTION SWITCHES :
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0.5/-1dB
- Frequency Response: <10Hz to >50kHz, +0.5/-3dB
- Dynamic Range: Typically >112dB
- Signal-to-Noise: Typically >95dB
- THD+Noise: <0.003%
- Interchannel Crosstalk: <-90dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
POWER SUPPLY :
- EQ Bypass: Bypasses the graphic equalizer
- section in the signal path
- Low Cut: Activates the 50Hz 12dB/octave
- high-pass filter
- Range: Selects either +/- 6dB or +/- 12dB
- slider boost/cut range
- Operating Voltage: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Mains Connection: IEC receptacle
- Weight: 4.8 lbs.(2.2 kg) Shipping weight 6.2 lbs. (2.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 1.75” (4.4cm) H x 6”(15.24cm) D x 19” (48.26cm) W
Return Policy – Click for details
Start Date: 8/1/2014
End Date: 9/30/2014
Buy a dbx S Series EQ and Get $50 Cash Back!
Buy a dbx "S" Series EQ (dbx131s, dbx215s or dbx231s) between 8/1/2014 and 9/30/2014 from PSSL and take advantage of a $50 mail-in rebate.
Offer valid in the U.S.A. only. Qualifying purchases must be made between August 1st, 2014 and September 30th, 2014.
Download the rebate form to take advantage of this offer today! Click here to download rebate form
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.