HK Audio LUCAS608I Lucas Nano with Bluetooth
HK Audio LUCAS608I Lucas Nano with Bluetooth HK Audio’s Lucas Nano 608i is the first all-in-one PA to feature an onboard iPad-enabled mixer. With eight channels, impressive reverb programs, intuitive EQ and compressor functions, and convenient Bluetooth streaming, this new top-liner among end-to-end systems makes professional wireless mixing easier than ever. Remarkably compact and ultra-light at just 16.3kg, this handy PA also delivers the extraordinary audio power you would expect from the Lucas Nano 600.
Best of Sound Control: Lucas Nano 608i, the world’s first all-in-one PA, comes with an integrated eight-channel digital mixer that is iPad-enabled for ultra-convenient wireless access. Professional-grade EQs, compressors, and reverb effects serve as powerful sound-shaping tools with an intuitive Easy Mode option for newcomers to the mixing game. All settings can be saved as presets. On top of that, all key functions are always accessible via the analog knobs on the Lucas Nano 608i subwoofer – so you’re ready for any contingency.
Best of Sound Performance: HK Audio’s acoustical engineers’ research sure paid off: these ultra-compact speakers pack amazing sonic power. Featuring the groundbreaking Multicell Transformer, the tweeters’ crystal-clear response delivers enough superior top end to cover even large rooms. Remarkably light, the subwoofer comes in an enclosure featuring Anti-Resonance Bracing tuned to deliver rich, thick low-end response. And all those glorious signals come at sound pressure levels up to 130dB!
Best of Handling: A fully-fledged PA system with a mixer, power amps, subwoofers and satellites that needs just one cable? That’s not a dream; it’s Lucas Nano 608i! Just a single lead and yet it’s one of the most flexible all-in-one solutions that you can configure as a slim mono column, a classic stereo setup – or just add another Lucas Nano 608i to extend it into an impressive twin stereo system. And all this comes at the sensationally low weight of 16.3kg and in an ingeniously portable chassis designed to be carried in just one hand.
- The first ever compact PA to feature an integrated wireless iPad-enabled mixer
- Free app for iPad: Lucas Nano Remote
- Eight-channel digital mixer with professional features
- Simple handling; assembles in seconds
- Bluetooth: audio streaming and wireless connection to the app for iPad
- Flexible: can be used as a mono PA, a 2.1 setup or in Twin Stereo
- Two satellites with 4.5" broadband woofer and 1" tweeter
- 10" subwoofer Low-resonance bass enclosure featuring “Anti-Resonance Bracing”
- 130dB max. SPL
- Multicell Transformer technology
- 460-watt power amp
- Transport bay for the satellites located in the subwoofer
- Signal-carrying distance pole (available separately)
- Just 16.3kg
- Model: Lucas Nano 608i System
- Product class: mono system / 2.1 system
- Frequency response: +/- 3 dB 43 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power rating: 460W (300 W + 2 x 80W) Class D (EIA)
- Active protection circuits: mulitband limiter, subsonic filter, thermo protection, overload protection
- Inputs: (4) XLR + 1/4" combo, (2) 1/4", RCA/mini jack 3.5mm, Bluetooth audio streaming, link in for twin stereo mode
- Outputs: speaker out, easy-click, rec out, footswitch/aux send out, link out for twin stereo mode
- Special features 8-channel mixer with built-in DSP preamp and effects section, bluetooth audio streaming, bluetooth remote control for additional DSP functions via the Lucas Nano Remote app for Apple iPad
- Enclosure: surface-coated Polypropylene
- Optional accessories: S-Connect pole LN (signal-routing speaker pole), stereo stand add-on, roller bag (padded trolley), desk/wall mount, link cable, drum rack adapter
- Weight: 16.3 kg / 36 lbs.
- Model: Nano 608i Satellite
- Max SPL:
- 119 dB (single satellite)
- 124 dB (satellite array)@10%THD, half space
- Max SPL peak:
- 124 dB (single satellite)
- 130 dB (satellite array)@10%THD, half space
- Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 190 Hz - 20 kHz
- Mid/high speaker: 4.5"
- HF driver: 1"
- HF horn: HK Audio multicell transformer
- Mid/high unit dispersion pattern, horizontal/vertical: 90˚ x +10/-45˚ (single satellite), 90˚ x 30˚ (satellite array)
- Pole mount: 3/8" thread
- Dimensions: 14.5cm x 14.5cm x 13.5cm (W x H x D)
- Weight 1.2 kg / 2.6 lbs
- Model: Nano 600 Subwoofer
- Max SPL: 120 dB@10%THD, half space
- Max SPL peak: 123 dB@10%THD, half space
- Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 43 Hz - 190 Hz
- LF Speaker: 10"
- Pole mount: M33 for the (signal-routing) S-Connect Pole LN, a speaker pole adapter sleeve (M33 to M20) is included
- Dimensions : 35cm x 49cm x 47cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 13.9 kg / 30.8 lbs.