JBL EON210P Self-Contained Portable PA System
The EON210P consists of two 10-inch, two-way, powered loudspeakers, one with a detachable powered mixer and the other with a detachable storage compartment, one pair of unshielded speaker cables and a power cord. Capable of reproducing full bandwidth sound at high levels the 210P is comprised of a 250 mm (10 in) woofer, a 37.5 mm (1.5 in) neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100° H by 60° V waveguide driven by a 300 watt Crown Class-D power amplifier and integrated mixer.
- 300 watt High-Performance Powered Speaker System
- Ergonomic soft touch top grip for easy handling
- 10” low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low-distortion and light weight
- 1” throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- Efficient Crown Class-D amplifier technology
- 100° H x 60° V asymmetrical wave guide for uniform audience coverage
- 8 chanel powered mixer with intuitive interface
- On board digital multi-effects
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
- Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues – especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
- Amplification, mixing, and monitoring for electronic musical instruments.
- Everywhere you need to be heard.
- System Power Rating : 300 Watts (2 X 150 Stereo)
- Maximum SPL Output : 124 dB peak system output (pink noise)
- Net Weight of System : 33 lbs. (19 lbs. for unit with powered mixer, 14 lbs. for unit with storage pod)
- System Type : Powered mixer with 2 two-way bass-reflex enclosures
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) : 75 Hz - 19 kHz
- AC input : 120 - 240 V 50/60 Hz, voltage selector switch sets operational range
- Amplifier Design : Crown Class D
- Output Connector : 2 X 1/4” TS (unbalanced) amplifier outputs
- Input Connectors : 8 inputs (4 Mono Mic/Line, 2 X Stereo)
- Channels : 1-4 are XLR / 1/4” jack combo connectors, XLR is a mic level input, 1/4” is a line level input. 5-6, one pair of 1/4” balanced TRS jacks (stereo), and a pair of RCA jacks (stereo). 7-8 is a 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Input Impedance : Ch 1-4 Combo: XLR 3 K Ohms Balanced
- Ch 1-4 Combo: TRS 20 K Ohms Balanced
- Ch 5-6: TRS 25 K Ohms Balanced
- Ch 5-6: RCA 12 K Ohms Unbalanced
- Ch 7-8: 3.5 mm 30 K Ohms Unbalanced
- Phantom Power : 30 V
- Output Connectors : Monitor outputs: one pair of 1/4” balanced TRS jacks (stereo), and a pair of RCA jacks (stereo)
- Headphone output : One 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Main Output LED Ladder : Limit: Red LED indicates limiter active condition
- Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
- Signal Indicators: Ch 1-4 : Peak LED: Green = signal present, Red = input overload
- EQ : Individual channel Bass and Treble controls, center detent, +/-6 dB cut and boost
- System Limiter : On Board DSP Limiting and Tuning
- LF Driver : 1 x JBL 328 H 250 mm (10 in) woofer
- HF Driver : 1 x JBL 2414H-1 37.5 mm (1.5” ) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Coverage Pattern : 100º x 60º nominal
- Crossover Frequency : 2 kHz
- Crossover Type : Passive network, 2nd order filters (-12 dB per octave) for high pass and low pass filters
- Enclosure : Polypropylene
- Suspension/ Mounting : 36 mm pole socket with stabilizing screw
- Handles : One on top
- Grille : Powder coated perforated steel
- Shipping Package (HxWxD) : 21.5” x 26” x 13.75” (546 mm x 660 mm x 349 mm)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.