JBL PRX710 10" Two-Way Multipurpose Self-Powered Sound Reinforcement System
The PRX710 is the next step in the highly successful PRX Series and introduces the first use of JBL’s patented Differential Drive Technology with ferrite drivers. Differential Drive technology incorporates lower mass in the ferrite magnet for reduced weight while maximizing power amp efficiency for greater heat dissipation and increased power handling. Powering the PRX710 is a 1500 Watt high performance, exceptionally low distortion biamplification system engineered to deliver clean power with maximum headroom to efficiently deliver smooth high frequencies and rich, deep bass response even at very high sound power levels. Compact, ultra-lightweight, the PRX710 uses JBL’s tour tested technology throughout so you can trust it to deliver a lifetime of reliable performance.
- 133 dB peak SPL
- 10" Differential Drive® low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL
- 1.5" diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- JBL designed waveguide for accurate coverage
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- Normal and Boost user selectable EQ presets
- DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Professional XLR-1/4" combination inputs, RCA inputs, and XLR loop-through
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket
- Integrated handle with injection molded backing cup for easy transport
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
- Power Rating : 1500 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : Normal: 50 Hz – 19.6kHz
- Boost: 42.9 Hz – 20kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) : Normal: 63.5 Hz – 18.5kHz
- Boost: 53 Hz – 18.6kHz
- Coverage Pattern : 100° x 60° nominal
- Directivity Index (DI) : 9 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q) : 8
- Crossover Frequency : 1.9 kHz
- Maximum SPL : 133 dB
- Signal Indicators : Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting, Signal: Green LED indicates signal present, Power/Standby : Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio, Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
- Dynamic Control (Input) : dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
- Input Impedance : 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- LF Driver : 1 x JBL M110-4 250mm (10 in) woofer
- HF Driver : 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Enclosure : Trapezoidal, 18 mm, plywood
- Suspension / Mounting : single 36 mm pole socket, 8 x M10 Suspension Points, 1 x M10 pull back point
- Transport : 1 x integrated handle with injection molded backing cup
- Finish : Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille : Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Input Connectors : 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
- Output Connectors : 1 male XLR balanced output
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 498.7 mm x 335.6 mm x 322.3 mm
- (19.63 in x 13.21 in x 12.69 in)
- Net Weight : 16.4 kg (36 lb)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.