KeyStudio - 49-Note USB Keyboard Controller for Mac Music Software
Harness the power of your Mac music software with M-Audio's KeyStudio USB keyboard controller. KeyStudio makes it easy to command a library of virtual instruments, audition loops and compose songs in GarageBand, Logic and other Mac-compatible applications. The sleek controller features 49 synth-action keys plus pitch bend and modulation wheels, sustain pedal input and more. Simply connect it to your Mac OS X computer with a single USB cable and start playing.
- 49-note, synth-action keyboard
- perfect for use with GarageBand, Logic and other music applications
- USB compatible
- instant installation on Mac OS X computers—just plug and play
- assignable modulation wheel and volume slider
- pitch bend wheel
- assignable octave +/- buttons
- edit mode button
- sustain pedal input
- connection and power via a single USB cable
Minimum System Requirements (Mac):
- Macintosh G3** 800/G4** 733MHz or higher
- (CPU may be higher for laptops)
- OS X 10.3.9 w/ 256 MB RAM
- OS X 10.4.3 or greater w/ 512 MB RAM
*M-Audio suggests you also check the minimum system requirements for your software, as they may be greater than the above.
**native USB port required; G3/G4 accelerator cards not supported
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.