DLM12S Powered Subwoofer
The DLM12S packs 2000 watts of chest-pounding power and deep low end into the highest-output compact sub on the market. The integrated DLP Digital Processor provides system processing tools like a variable crossover, speaker modes for optimum voicing and the system protection. The rugged 15mm poplar cabinet is unbelievably compact with a durable, powder-coated grille and integrated pole-cup for mounting a DLM full-range loudspeaker plus additional configuration options that include wall mounting and flying for professional installs.
- 2000W power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- High-power 12", heat-treated woofer with 3" voice coil
- Ultra-low frequency extension hits hard down to 35 Hz
- DLP Digital Processor
- Powerful, one-touch digital processor with bright OLED screen
- Precision digital crossover:
- Presets for use with DLM and SRM Series full-range loudspeakers
- Variable crossover control for optimization with any loudspeaker
- Six total XLR connects for flexible I/O control
- Two line level inputs
- Two full-range outputs for side fills, etc.
- Two high-pass outputs for direct connection to DLM loudspeakers
- Unmatched system control for professional applications
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
- Innovative ultra-compact design
- Highest-output compact subwoofer on the market
- Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
- Stack them up for storage
- Pole mount a DLM8 or DLM12
- Extremely durable 15mm poplar cabinet
- Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
- Ridiculously lightweight (48 lbs. / 21.7 kg)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.