Mackie Thump 12 12" Powered PA Speaker
Only Mackie Thump Powered Loudspeakers deliver the class-leading, chest-thumping low end you deserve. With 1000+ watts of power, you get the high output you need in a package that's tough, lightweight and portable. Featuring a built-in 3-band EQ and designed by the world's leader in portable sound, Thump delivers power, performance and proven quality.
The all-new Thump Series loudspeakers deliver more than twice the power of the previous generation. Plus, they've upped the amazing amount of low end Thump delivers. They're even more high-output, they have even more bass and they are still as affordable as ever. Get louder. Get lower.
Thump full-range loudspeakers are packed with 1000W of ultra-efficient Class-D power. The all-new robust drivers are custom-designed and ready for high-output portable applications. Thump delivers that power and performance you need to reach more people than ever before.
Only Thump loudspeakers deliver the proven chest-thumping performance you (and your audience) deserve. Now, with their all-new dynamic bass response technology, you get the deep, hard-hitting lows you've come to expect from Thump at any volume level.
Really bring the bass by adding the new 1200W Thump18S powered subwoofer. The powerful 18" sub is a professional band-pass design, delivering high-output and deep, rich lows that completely fill the room.
Portable speakers need to be flexible. They can be used as a main one day and a stage monitor the next. With Thump, you've got everything you need to get the job done. The built-in 3-band EQ features a sweepable mid, perfect for dialing in the sound to fit the application.
The lightweight design is easy to get up on a tripod or atop a sub. You need a speaker than can handle a wide range of jobs and Thump delivers.
- 1000W total system power
- Gig-ready, high-output design
- Ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- 12" high-output woofer / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Dynamic bass response delivers amazing lows at all volumes
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- System protection / limiting
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid to dial in the perfect sound
- Mic/line input allows direct connection of microphone
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Angled design perfect for use as a stage monitor
- Rugged polypropylene construction designed for heavy use
- Weight: 29 lbs / 13.2 kg