PEAVEY XR 696F POWERED MIXER: Powerful PA Mixer With Built-In Feedback Eliminator
The Peavey XR 696F powered mixer is ideal for club bands, schools, rehearsal rooms and churches. This powered mixer can supply sound for any venue requiring a portable PA system - and with 1200 watts, it's loud enough for any audience. This is the product you need with features making its operation simple and mobile. With the built-oin Peavey "Feedback Ferret" you'll never worry about ruining your sound with unwanted feedback. This innovative digital feedback eliminator is super easy to use.Features:
- Powered mixer with effects, feedback elimination and more
- 2 x 600 watts at 4 ohms
- DDT protected power
- One stereo and one mono graphic EQ (assignable to monitor or channel 3)
- Digital effects with 48-bit internal resolution and 4 store locations
- Stereo Feedback Ferret digital feedback eliminator
- 8 XLR inputs with 48 volt phantom power and two with inserts
- One tape input channel
- Each channel has 3-band EQ, one monitor, one effect send, one line and one XLR input
- Two stereo channels
- Stereo or Monitor/Main mode
- RCA L/R tape in and L/R tape out
- Size: 11"h x 19"w x 11"d. Wt. 41.6 lbs.
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.