QSC E10 10-Inch Passive Speakers & GXD4 Power Amp
The QSC E10 is a compact, 2-way loudspeaker with a 10" diecast frame woofer with a 2.5" voice-coil housed in a multi-purpose enclosure that's at home in stage monitor or main PA deployment. It incorporates QSC's DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design with a wide 85° coverage. When used as a stage monitor, the E10 is angled up at a 55° angle allowing it to be placed near the performer when used on a crowded stage.
The QSC E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier - but by taking advantage of the complete QSC entertainment system, more performance and options are available. Today's powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
GXD Series amplifiers are ideal for entertainment and production applications requiring performance and the convenience of integral signal processing. The hallmarks of the QSC brand - professional audio quality, engineering and manufacturing focused on long-term reliability - are all intrinsic to GXD. Add contemporary styling, multiple routing options, light weight, digital signal processing and advanced protection circuitry, and the GXD Series clearly represents real value - something everyone can use. The GXD series is optimized for use with 8 and 4 ohm loudspeaker loads. GXD amplifiers deliver just the right amount of power to the most popular speakers used by entertainers and production professionals. There's a GXD amplifier within 1dB of the ideal power for your speaker system.Best practice is to use an amplifier capable of delivering approximately twice the loudspeaker's rated power capacity. Too little amplifier and the speakers won't deliver everything they're capable of and the risk of destructive amplifier clipping is increased. Too much power probably means unnecessary amplifier expense.
To determine the power points for the GXD series, QSC examined the loudspeakers most widely used for sound reinforcement by musicians, DJs and production professionals. Overall, these speakers are equipped with woofers that fall into a couple of categories of continuous power capacity - low-power drivers that can handle 150 - 250 watts, and mid to high-power drivers rated around 250-400 watts. Single woofer loudspeaker systems using these drivers will typically have an impedance of 8 ohm. Dual woofer loudspeakers will, of course, have power ratings that are two times that of the single woofer model and an impedance that is half that of single-woofer models.
The GXD amplifiers are unlike other amps in this category that provide little more than a front panel screen to control the same functions that have been under rear-panel, DIP switch control for decades. The GXD amps bring full-function loudspeaker processing capability to a new price point with all the processing necessary to get the most from a loudspeaker system. The DSP section includes High and Low-Pass filters (24dB LR), 4-band parametric equalizer, signal alignment delay, and RMS/Peak speaker protection limiting. Twenty presets for selected typical systems are provided as generic "starting points" are included.
The most common cause of loudspeaker failure is amplifier clipping. The digital limiter used in the GXD amplifiers is set to prevent the amplifier from being driven into clipping while delivering the maximum usable output. In addition to amplifier limiting it also provides smart speaker protection by simply setting the loudspeaker's continuous power and impedance (4 ohm and 8 ohm), and selecting whether Mild, Medium or Agressive protection is desired.
Hosa Professional Grade 14 Gauge Speaker Cables were designed by sound engineers with the audio professional in mind. Hosa Professional Grade cables send a clear, clean signal from your audio amplifier to your loudspeakers. Rugged black jacket.
QSC E10 10-Inch 2-Way Passive Speaker Features & Specifications:
QSC GXD4 600-Watt Power Amplifier Features & Specifications:
- Suitable for main PA and stage monitor
- Power capacity Continuous/peak: 300 W / 1200 W
- E Series Entertainment System - Advanced digital signal processing tunings
- Options for use with QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- Configuration: 1 x 10-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 65Hz - 20kHz
- Coverage Angle: 85° conical
- Sensitivity: 95dB, 1W@1m
- Output: 126dB (peak SPL @ 1m)
- Drivers LF: 10" (54mm) driver with 2.5" (65mm) voice coil
- Drivers HF: 1" (25mm) exit, 1.75" (45mm) voice coil compression driver
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Cross-over: full-range only, 1.8kHz
- Input connections: (2) NL4, (1) barrier strip
- Enclosure: Multi-angle plywood, black texture pain finish
- Top mounted handle
- Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining
- Mounting and suspension: (6) M8 suspension points, dual angle 35mm pole-socket
- Net weight: 44lbs. (20kg.)
- Dimensions: 13" x 22 " x 13" / 329mm x 560mm x 330mm
Hosa 25' 14-Gauge Speakon To Speakon Professional Grade Speaker Cable Features:
- Peak Power: 8 ohms/channel - 400w; 4 ohms/channel - 600w; Max total peak power - 1600w
- Power levels matched to the most loudspeakers
- Class-D output stage with a universal power supply
- Includes high & low-pass filters, 4-band PEQ, limiting, and delay
- Large LCD display
- Inputs: parallel XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors with loop-thru capability
- Rotary encoders for gain and DSP control
- Outputs: binding post and NL4 connectors (NL2 compatible)
- Digital limiting
- Adjustable speaker protection
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping
- Dimensions: 3.5" (2 RU) x 19" x 10.2" / 89mm x 483mm x 259mm
- Weight: 11.3 lbs.
- Neutrik Connectors
- Rugged Black Jacket
- 14 AWG X 2 Conductor