American DJ 12PX Hex RGBWA+UV LED Par Wash - White
The ADJ 12PX HEX PEARL is a versatile LED Par fixture with 12 x 12-Watt, 6-IN-1 HEX LEDs. Now with powerCON In/Out, plus 3-pin and 5-pin DMX In/Out. The 12PX HEX is compatible with the Dotz Par RF, easy-to-use, wireless RF remote (sold separately). All metal white housing. With a 30-degree beam angle, users may produce wide washes with smooth color mixing from 63 built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue, amber, white and UV LEDs. Not only is this LED Par great for lighting stages, but with its patent pending, intelligently designed, power and DMX connectors, it’s great for uplighting a venue, or used as a stage wash.
12PX HEX Pearl professional features include: locking powerCON In/Out to daisy chain power, 4 DMX modes (6, 7, 8, & 12 channel), 5 operational modes, 5 dimming curves, flicker free operation and a 4-Button DMX menu with digital display. Users may choice 3-pin or 5-pin DMX connectors.
The 12PX HEX Pearl is compatible with the Dotz Par RF, easy-to-use, wireless RF remote (Sold Separately). Alternatively, the fixture may be operated via a DMX controller or the unit's built-in programs.
- Intelligently designed, patent pending power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Scissor yoke + rubber feet allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera
- Smooth RGBAW + UV color mixing
- All metal white exterior housing
- Light Source: 12 x 12-Watt RGBAW + UV LEDs (Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White & UV)
- LED life rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.
- Beam angle: 30-degree
- 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
- Compatible with Dotz Par RF wireless remote control (sold separately)
- 7 Built-In Programs
- 63 built-in Color Macros
- 4 DMX Modes: 6, 7, 8, & 12 channel
- 5 Operational modes: Static Color Mode, RGBAW & UV Dimmer Mode, Program Mode, Sound Active Mode and DMX Controlled
- Data linkable via 3-pin or 5-pin DMX connections
- Daisy chain power from powerCON In/Out connection
- With Wired Digital Communication Network
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (powerCON power In/Out)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.34" x 9.8" x 11.7"/ 136 x 249 x 297.5mm
- Weight: 8.7 lbs. / 4 kgs
- powerCON power cable
- Scissor yoke
- Gel frame to use with diffusion filters (Diffusion filters sold separately)
- ETL Approved
- CE Approved
Dimensions / Weight:
Whats's in the box: