House of Worship
Audio Visual Lighting
Advances in Church Sound, Lighting and Video means more... all for less money
The last 10 years have brought significant technological advances to church audio video and lighting. High-power video friendly LED stage lights and LED moving head lights bring dramatic reductions in power consumption while also reducing heat that reduces air conditioning requirements, both of which provide material reductions in electricity costs. Typically these reductions provide a return on your investment in just a few short years and may effectively pay for themselves. We can even offer several church extended financing and leasing options. Advances in professional line-array speakers provide more even coverage which means your congregation in the front rows are no longer blasted-out while attendees on the sides and back can now hear every word with the precision you intended. These speaker advances coupled with new wireless microphone technologies reduce dated unsightly equipment and improve voice intelligibility, less feedback and fewer dropouts.
Get the Message out Using the Right Equipment and Best Brands
As churches prepare each week to get the Message out, countless hours are invested to plan and rehearse. Don’t leave things to chance with sub-par church sound, lighting and video equipment - use proven brands that are designed and built for exactly what you are doing (keeping your congregation pumped-up and coming back for more). Our sales advisors are trained by the manufactures to help design seamless house of worship audio video solutions - all guaranteed to do what we say they will. Even if you just need a wireless microphone or single powered speaker, please call us and allow our team to help you select the best gear at the best price for your specific need. No situation is too small for a call. Avoid the pitfalls and unnecessary returns for accidentally investing in the wrong church audio, video or lighting gear by a simple call or email to us. Let us help you get it right the first time.
Contacting PSSL Will Improve the Outcome of Your Church AVL Project
Allow PSSL to become your partner and help your house of worship’s audio, video lighting project achieve its best results with our professional and courteous factory--trained expert sales advisors. No project or gear need is too small, so make the call today!
- Financing and leasing options help spread out the cost of ownership. Why rent when in many cases we can offer extended financing options with free interest, please check with our sales advisors for more information.
- Get your gear on-time. We keep 1000’s of products in-stock in our own warehouse that we ship directly to you. We coordinate with hundreds of manufactures to deliver the right church sound, lighting and video equipment directly to you ensuring you get what you need when you need it most.
- Free design services and tech support, before and after you buy the gear. PSSL can provide computer aided acoustical analysis of your church to ensure proper speaker type and placement. We can provide detailed lighting analysis to ensure you have just the right quantity, layout, light color temperature and light lumen output for all your church’s lighting including commercial office space, parking lots, sanctuary house and stage lights.
- Real people that you can speak to are ready to assist you including just talking through ideas and concepts. We are here and ready when you need us.
- Over 40 years of professional church sound, video and lighting services - Throughout our history we have helped 1000’s of houses of worship improve the Message and improve their presentation. Many of our crew actively participate in their own church’s AVL including running sound and lights and even playing in worship bands.