ADJ American DJ 3D Vision Plus Hexagonal LED Panel with 3D Effect
Hexagonal shaped LED panel with stunning 3D visual effects when used in multiples. Designed for nightclubs, lounges, bars, entertainment centers, stages and mobile entertainers. Controllable via DMX. Can also be used with EZ Kling interface for Artnet and KlingNet, LED Master control. Link multiple panels together via powerCon input/output with RJ45 ports for data linking. Panels lock together with an easy to use quick release panel lock. Rigging bars are also available for dead hang installation (m10 thread on the rear for a Pro Clamp so units can easily be fastened to truss or 2-inch pipe).
Measuring 15.8" x 15.8" (400mm x 400mm), the face of each 3D Vision panel is covered with a frosted white acrylic panel which diffuses the light from the 72 3-in-1 RGB LEDs beneath. This creates an even spread of light within each of the three sections and gives the 3D vision a wide 180-degree viewing angle.
Thanks to the 3D Vision’s modular design, panels can be used in isolation or linked together at any of their six sides. This means that large 3D-effect LED surfaces can be created in unlimited shapes and configurations. For example, you could use a single line of panels attached to the front of a truss pillar to spice up a stage set, while a matrix of panels could be used to create an impressive backdrop.
Individual panels fix together simply, thanks to an easy to use quick-release panel locking system. 3D Vision PL panel locks are sold separately and each one allows two panels to lock together on any of their sides. For rigging, individual panels – or multiples connected together – can also be attached to truss or 2-inch pipe using Pro Clamps attached to the M10 screw thread pre-drilled in the back of each unit. Alternatively, a dedicated 3D Vision Rigging Bar is also available (again, sold separately) which attaches to the top of a line of 3D Vision panels, allowing them to hang vertically from a truss. Each panel is also supplied with an eyelet for use with a safety wire for added security when the fixtures are rigged overhead.
Due to their relatively low price, the 3D Vision panels are an ideal way to cover a large area with pixel-mappable LED-lit sections. This makes them ideal if you’re looking for distinctive effects to liven up a wall, bar, DJ booth, or any other area, when carrying out a nightclub, lounge, bar or entertainment center install. Likewise, thanks to their quick-locking mechanism, the 3D Vision panels are also ideal for adding interest to stage sets for festivals, concert tours, conferences or church productions, as they can easily be separated back to individual panels for storage and transportation.
- Distinctive hexagonal-shaped LED panel is divided into three separate sections in a way that gives it a unique three-dimensional appearance.
- Safety hook on rear panel
- M10 thread on rear panel to connect a clamp to secure to a pipe
- Wall mount slots on rear panel
- 72 Pieces 3-in-1 RGB LEDs
- Beam Angle: 180 Degrees
- 3 Operating Modes: Sound Active Mode (with Sound Sensitivity Adjustment), Auto Run Mode (16 Programs with Speed Adjustment), DMX Control
- 3 DMX Channel Modes: 3, 9, and 13 Channel Mode
- Master/Slave Set Up
- 4-Button Menu with Digital Display
- powerCON In/Out to daisy chain power
- RJ45 In/Out DMX protocol
- Input Voltage: AC 100-250V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWXH): 3.16" x 15.93" x 13.80" / 80.5 x 404.7 x 350.7 mm
- Weight: 6 lbs./ 2.74Kgs.
- ETL, ETLC, CE
Accessories (sold separately):
- 3D Vision PL: Metal panel brackets used to lock 3D Vision Plus panels together
- 3D Vision RB1: Metal rigging bar
- PLC3: 3-foot powerCON power link cables
- MPC10: powerCon power cord
- myDMX 3.0: DMX control software
- ACRJ453PFM: RJ45 to 3-pin male DMX adapter