ADJ American DJ MOD STQ Compact 7x8W RGBW LED Par Light
The ADJ Lighting MOD STQ is a compact, high out, low power draw LED Par used as a wash fixture or up light for stages, churches, clubs, lounges and fun centers. It comes equipped with seven 8-Watt RGBW (4-IN-1) LED diodes (for a total output of 56W), a scissor yoke and three interchange frost filters that are easily replaceable by thumb screws. The 17-degree standard beam may be changed on the fly to 20, 40 or 60-degrees. The MOD STQ is a versatile LED Par that may be sued as stage lighting, up lighting or truss warming.
From the 4-button display menu controls users have full access to 64 color macros, 8 DMX channel modes, 5 operational modes, 6 dimming curve modes, as well as, LED refresh rate and gamma control settings.
Connections on the MOD STQ are very flexible with twist lock In/Out sockets to daisy chain the power from one fixture to another. Plus, there are both 3-pin and 5-pin DMX sockets for data linking.
- 7x 8-Watt RGBW (4-IN-1 – Red, Green, Blue & White) LEDs
- 50,000 Hour Average LED Life
- Compact, black gloss metal housing
- Includes 3 frost filters to change beam angle: 20-degree, 40-degree or 60-degree
- Scissor yoke included
- Total Lumens: >2500
- LUX: 2952 @ 3M (9.8 ft.)
- Beam angle: 17-degrees
- Power: Twist locking power input and output
- DMX: 3-pin & 5-pin In/Out
- With Wired Digital Communication Network
- UC IR wireless remote included
- 8 DMX Channel Modes: 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 12 ,13 or 15
- 64 built-in Color Macros
- 5 operational modes
- 4-button control menu with display
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- Variable strobe control
- 6 dimming curve modes
- Adjustable LED Refresh Rate and Gamma Control
- Input Voltage: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- Max Power Draw: 57W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.75” x 7.4” x 8” / 197 x 187.8 x 203mm
- Weight: 4.3 lbs. / 1.95 kg.