AKG DMS300 Body Pack Wireless Microphone System
AKG DMS300 professional digital wireless systems for performers and presenters combine signature AKG sound quality and eight channels of rock-solid, license-free 2.4GHz operation with advanced security features, extended battery life, and the ultimate ease-of-use. In bodypack also available in handheld. The bodypack is instrument-ready and can also be combined with a wide range of AKG headsets or clip on mics (available separately) for singers or presenters.
Leveraging over 70 years of AKG microphone engineering and 24-bit/48 kHz uncompressed audio coding, with none of the interference found in analog wireless systems, the DMS300 provides crisp, studio-quality sound. Combined together with ultra-low latency, the DMS300 is a joy for singers and instrumentalists. And with the unrivaled signal security provided by AES 256-bit encryption, presenters can feel at ease in confidential settings.
Unrivaled fidelity, security and performance make the AKG DMS300 the ideal digital wireless solution for performing musicians, corporate and government presenters, houses of worship, fitness instructors, educators and anyone who seeks both studio-quality sound and freedom of movement onstage
In the box:
- 1x PT300 Beltpack Transmitter
- 1x SR300 Stationary Receiver
- 1x Universal AC Power Adapter
- 1x Instrument Cable
- 2x AA Batteries
Rock-Solid 2.4GHz Operation: The wireless universe is constantly, posing challenges for operating analog wireless microphone systems within increasingly narrow frequency allocations. AKG DMS300 digital wireless systems operate in the 2.4GHz band, a global, license-free space.
Plug and Play: DMS300 systems were designed from the ground up for intuitive operation with a high-resolution front-panel LCD screen that allows easy setup, monitoring and control. Channel pairing is push-button painless, with colorcoding to make for easy identification. Adaptive channel selection takes the guesswork out of locating available wireless channels. And up to eight DMS300 systems can be synced and used simultaneously together.
A Focus on Fidelity: Enjoy pristine, studio-quality sound: and both the bodypack offers 24- bit, 48kHz resolution and a linear frequency response. The bodypack is instrument ready or can be used with optional AKG headsets or clip-on mics. Plus, digital transmission means you’ll encounter none of the interference found in traditional analog wireless systems.
Secure Communications: Sharing sensitive information? Trust the DMS300 built-in advanced AES 256-bit encryption to protect your signal and keep your wireless audio communications private. Perfect for confidential corporate or government settings.
- Easy Setup and Operation: Seamless setup and operation of up to eight simultaneous, coexisting DMS300 systems
- Wireless Range: 30m (100’) operating range
- Long-Lasting Power: Up to 12-hour battery life using 2x AA batteries
- High-Resolution Sound: 24-bit, 48kHz digital audio resolution
- Rack Mountable: Optional rackmount kit available Highlights 6 Prelimina
- Carrier frequency: Digital 2.4GHz
- Encryption: 256-bit AES
- Simultaneous operation: Yes, up to 8 coexisting systems
- Working range: 100 ft. (30 m)
- Latency: <=2.9 ms
- Frequency/channel selection: Adaptive channel selection
- Diversity wireless: Antenna, time, frequency
- Frequency response: 20 Hz–20 KHz ±1 dB
- Dynamic range: 116 dB @ 1 KHz
- Signal-to-noise: >90 dBA
- Transmitter battery: 2x AA alkaline
- Battery life: 12 hours
- Rack mountable: Yes, with optional rackmount kit
- Receiver dimensions: 7.9 x 7.2 x 1.7 in. (200 x 183 x 44 mm)
- Receiver weight: 0.89 lbs. (0.404 kg)
- Transmitter dimensions: 2.5 x 1.1 x 3.2 in. (64 x 29 x 82 mm)
- Transmitter weight (w/ batteries): 0.24 lbs. (0.112 kg)