Alesis CODA 88-Key Digital Piano
Full-sized 88-key digital piano that is ideal for a wide variety of performing and recording requirements.
The Alesis Coda is a full-featured 88-key digital piano that have the versatility and rich sound you're looking for. It's the perfect solution for any situation where a full-size keyboard is needed, but where portability and affordability are also important. It is ideal for piano students, stage and studio use, schools, theaters, and houses of worship. The full range of built-in features enables you to play any piece and sound great - from Beethoven to Dave Brubeck to Pharrell Williams to Psalm #17 on page 23. Designed with simplicity and ease of use in mind, the Coda is elegant and subtle, packed with elements that make it easy for you to be at your creative best.
The Coda has 20 built-in piano voices (such as Grand Piano, Electric Piano, Drawbar Organ, etc.) from the leading music software companies AIR Music Technology and SONiVOX. Plus, it has the versatility to split or layer two voices simultaneously. With 50 piano accompaniment styles to choose from (such as Slow Rock, Vienna Waltz, Jazz Pub, etc.), you can select the perfect style for any solo performance situation.
You can even connect the Coda to your computer via the USB-MIDI port for full 88-key control of your virtual instrument software or plugins. Alesis designed the Coda to have it all: great sound, a full-size 88-key keyboard and complete control over virtual instrument software and plugins.
In addition, the Alesis Coda Keyboard Stand is available as an accessory to the piano. The Stand connects to the Coda with just a single cable and adds three-pedal functionality: Soft, Sostenuto and Sustain. Its genuine wood finish adds a classic touch to any setting.
For students, serious enthusiasts and professionals looking for a full-sized, versatile digital piano that is a great value and also easy to transport and set up, you couldn't do better than the Alesis Coda. Add to its great basic performance and terrific sound its ability to interface with your virtual instrument software and plugins, and you'll find that the Coda offers everything you could possibly want.Features:
- Full 88-key keyboard cover the full piano range
- 20 built-in voices, with ability to split or layer two voices simultaneously
- Play along with 60 preset songs or record your own with the User Record mode
- Duet mode with 50 accompaniment patterns
- Exclusive built-in sounds from industry-leading virtual instrument developers AIR Music Technology and SONiVOX
- Lesson mode divides the keyboard into two areas with the same pitch and voice
- Built-in DSP with adjustable EQ, Reverb, and Chorus FX
- Transpose control, built-in metronome
- USB-MIDI and MIDI DIN output
- Aux 1/4" output; (2) 1/4" headphone outputs
- Stereo 1/4" Aux input for playing along with external equipment
- Sustain pedal included
- Computer not required for piano operation
- Mac: OS X 10.7 - 10.10
- PC: Windows 8, Windows 7
- USB port