750 Watt 360Q 6x22 6-Inch Ellipsoidal Spotlight
The venerable 360Q is a compact, rugged ellipsoidal spotlight which produces a high intensity sharp or soft-edged beam. This lightweight luminaire is outfitted with an efficient, specially facetted reflector specifically designed for the new generation of 575 watt tungsten halogen lamps. The reflector has over 700 mirror polished surfaces which optimize the optical system for greater light output and a sharper, more controlled focus. Four adjustable integral stainless steel framing shutters provide beam shaping ability and the pattern slot and holder provide the ability to project visual images. While primarily designed for theatre and studio applications, the 360Q Series is also useful in displays, show windows, churches, museums and nightclubs where precision controlled accenting is desirable.
An Iris can be factory installed in any unit. The ordering code for this feature is to insert – "ii" after 360Q (example 360Q ii - 6 x 12).Accessories (included with fixture)
- 6-CF Color Frame, 7 1/2" x 7 1/2"
- SC Safety Cable with Spring Clip
- Specular, mirror polished multifaceted aluminum reflector
- Heat resisting plano convex lenses
- Axially mounted medium two-pin socket
- Color frame and safety cable included
- Three 36" Teflon lead wires
- U.L. and c.U.L. listed for 750 watts
- Made in the USA
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum and sheet steel construction.
- Materials: Construction employs all corrosion-resistant materials and hardware.
- Yoke: Rigid flat steel with dual locking dog handles.
- Reflector: Alzak aluminum, elliptical design.
- Lenses: Pyrex glass.
- Socket: Altman G9.5 medium two-pin, axially
- mounted, with blinder/heat shield, tool free relamping.
- Rating: 120/240 volts AC/DC operation, 6.3/3.1 amps, 750 watts maximum.
- Cable: 36" Teflon leads encased in black fiberglass sleeving. Hi-temp rubber cable optional, up to 25'.
- Shutters: Four provided, stainless steel, fully adjustable.
- Handles provided with heat resistant knobs.
- Access Door: Hinged, removable without tools, allowing access to lens and reflector.
- Focusing, Lamp: Fully adjustable.
- Focusing, Fixture: Lens movement adjustable with locking thumb screw.
- Accessories: Factory installed iris available. Accepts drop-in pattern holder and standard 7 1/2" accessories.
- Finish: Black epoxy sandtex, electrostatically applied.
- Weight: Approx; 15 lbs. (6.75 kg.) for 360Q 6 x 22.
- 510: Malleable Iron Pipe Clamp
- 510-BLK: Malleable iron pipe clamp, black
- 360-PH: Pattern Holder 2 7/16" diameter opening, 3 3/8" wide
- 6-SN: Snoot
- 71-1015: Tool free focus Speed Cap
- 97-0125: Super reflector for 360Q prior to 1999
- 404-6: Motorized Color Wheel
- 6-DN: Donut, 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" with 3" diameter opening