ART C1 Cardioid FET Condenser Microphone
The Art C1 cardioid condenser microphone delivers an exceptional quality and performance in a highly cost effective solution. The low-mass diaphragm high quality 34mm capsule delivers a clear tone with accurate sonic detail, making it perfect for a wide range of recording and live sound applications.
In live sound and remote recording applications, the Art C1's cardioid pattern offers excellent feedback rejection and better isolation and will give you the best results on most vocal applications and a wide range of solo instruments including background brass and woodwinds, acoustic stringed instruments (violin, viola and cello), drums and percussion.It offers full frequency response at the front of the microphone with a very controlled and predictable proximity effect - the increased low frequency response when microphone is placed close to sound source. (Vocalists can use the proximity effect to their advantage, adding fullness and more 'bottom end' to the voice. Experienced vocalists can easily incorporate it as part of their overall microphone technique.) As a condenser microphone, the Art C1 requires phantom power to operate. The microphone's precision-tooled microphone body and dent resistant stainless-steel wire-mesh windscreen protects the internal electronics and microphone capsule ensuring unmatched long term reliability. The C1 comes equipped with an extremely secure custom shockmount. Aluminum carry case included.
- Exceptionally Warm Sounding FET Design
- Smooth Frequency Response
- 34mm Gold Sputtered Diaphragm
- Wide Dynamic Range with Low Noise Floor
- Secure Shockmount and Hard Case Included
- Type: Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Capsule: 34mm Diaphragm Side Address
- Polar Pattern: Cardiod
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 132dB
- S/N Ratio: 78dB
- Sensitivity: -37dB (+/-2dB)
- Self Noise: 16dB A
- Impedance: <150 ?
- Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 ?
- Power Requirement: 48v Phantom Power
- Dimensions: 2.2" x 6.6" (57mm x 168.5mm)