Professional Dynamic Performance Microphones At A Price That Everyone Can Afford
The Audix Fusion series vocal microphones offer exceptionalperformance at a breakthrough price. They are designed for awide variety of applications including music, speech, corporateAV presentations, karaoke, worship, and education.Characterized with clear and precise sound quality, the F50 is anexcellent all purpose microphone for both live sound reinforcementand recording.
The F50 mics employ a cardioid pattern to help minimize feedbackand unwanted off-axis noise from other mics or instruments onstage. They are designed with many of the same characteristicsthat have made Audix microphones the number one choice forrecording and performing artists the world over.
The F50 is a dynamic moving coilmicrophone designed to handle awide variety of vocal and instrumentapplications for both live sound andrecording. Characterized with awide cardioid pickup pattern and afrequency response of 50–16k, theF50 is designed with slight bassproximity and mid-range presence.This results in a warm naturalresponse for nearly every type ofvoice. The F50 is engineered to handlevery high levels of gain withoutdistortion and will provide over 20dBof off-axis feedback rejection.
Low impedance and balanced outputallow interference-free performanceeven with long cable runs. The F50is solidly build with a cast zinc alloybody and steel mesh grill ball withan internal pop screen.
- Live Stage - Club dates, casuals, worship team and gospel vocals, Corporate presentations, karaoke
- Utility instruments - electric guitar, snare, toms, brass, congas, flute
- Home Studio - Vocal and instrument applications
- Professional performance at affordable price tailored to sound excellent on nearly all voices
- Road worthy construction
- Includes durable nylon mic clip and zippered carrying pouch
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz- 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.5mV/ Pascal
- Off axis rejection: >20 dB at 180º
- Maximum: SPL >138 dB
- Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold plated male XLR
- Polarity: Positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: Zinc alloy
- Weight: 11 oz/312 grams