Aura AST-2B-04 Bass Shaker Tactile Transducer
The Bass Shaker products allow you to experience every thump, thrust and shake...the way bass sound was originally intended. Mount the bass shaker firmly onto the object or furniture you want to vibrate. It must be mounted to something solid, like wood. The bass shaker produces a vibration at about 40Hz. Wire two together in series for an 8 ohm load or use a single at 4 ohm. Does not require a crossover. Only a 50 to 100 watt amplifier is needed to power it. Higher wattage is okay of course. Connecting two in parallel is a 2 ohm load, too low for most amplifiers.
- Pro version bass shaker handles 50 watts for higher visceral experience
- More driving force than a standard shaker, to bring your theater chairs to life!
- Feel earth shaking bass from your music videos and games like the pros
- Add deep bass where space is limited, like in smaller vehicles
- Minimal distortion while enhancing the bass energy delivered from your stereo
- Utilize conventional series parallel wiring configuration for larger surface areas
- Application: Low Frequency Bass Shaker
- Power Handling (RMS): 50 Watts
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Weight: Low 3.75 lbs.