Behringer X Air XR16 16-Input Digital Mixer w/ Gator Bag
The revolutionary XR16 is a powerhouse 16 input portable/rack-mountable mixer for iPad and Android tablets, and is ideally suited for both live and studio applications, thanks to its 8 award-winning MIDAS-designed mic preamps, convenient integrated Wi-Fi module for wireless control, plus USB connectivity for file storage, system updates and uncompressed stereo recordings via the USB Stereo Recorder. We've also included the rack ears and protective bumpers for added flexibility in your studio and stage applications.
The freedom to move around and manipulate all parameters of your mix with the free iOS and PC apps lets you dial in the perfect sound from anywhere in the venue - or the tracking room! Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price - changing the game once again.
Designed for the ultimate in mobility, the XR16 comes with an integrated Wi-Fi module for direct control of your mixer's functions - without the need to setup and configure an external router. The XR16 gives you the freedom to focus on your mix, while allowing you to move about the venue to experience what every part of the audience is hearing. Plus you can adjust live monitor wedges from the artist's perspective - or better yet, let them mix their own IEMs and floor monitors via their own tablets.
- 1. Access Point is the easiest way to connect up to 4 clients directly and concurrently (i.e., iPad, Android smartphone/tablet or laptop). This mode should have your remote control up and running in less than a minute.
- 2. Wi-Fi Client allows you to add your mixer to the existing wireless network where the controlling apps and devices are connected.
- 3. Alternately, wired connections can be made directly to your PC, to a local area network (LAN), or when connecting to a dedicated Wi-Fi router, e.g., for extended range or 5 GHz applications.
The incredibly fast USB type-A connector makes the XR16 an amazingly powerful digital mixing solution for recording your live stereo tracks directly to your iPad or PC. Dial in the perfect monitoring mix with effects and zero-latency, while sending your stereo mix - and the keyboard player's MIDI notes to your DAW for recording.
Whether you're making rock history in the studio, or you want to capture intimate live performances - it's never been easier to record stunning tracks with exceptional clarity.
When your application calls for a multiple-microphone setup, such as an onstage panel discussion, press conference or courtroom proceeding, etc., it can become a challenge to maintain so many open mics - and preserve maximum gain and priority for the moderator.
A major first for compact audio mixers, Behringer's revolutionary X AIR Gain Sharing technology can easily manage fully automated mixes with up to 16 live microphones. Based on the legendary Dan Dugan automix system, the XR16's gain sharing paradigm automatically controls the levels of all selected microphones in real time, without any gating artifacts or noise modulation.
This function dramatically reduces the typical feedback, studio noise and comb filtering challenges that can occur when two, or more mics are in close proximity of each another. X AIR Gain Sharing technology provides a consistent system gain structure, even when multiple speakers are talking at the same time.
Equipped with the very same FX engines as the now legendary X32 Digital Mixing Console, the onboard virtual FX Rack provides access to four true-stereo (8 mono), multi-effects processors including delay, chorus, dynamics - plus the XR16 can run production-quality, true stereo reverbs concurrently with 31-b
Gator G-MIXERBAG-1306 Behringer X-Air Mixer Bag
Padded Nylon Bag Custom Fit for the Behringer X-AIR series Mixers; 13.1" X 6.25" X 6"Features:
- Designed to Fit all Models of the Behringer X-AIR Series Mixers
- Rugged Nylon Exterior
- 10mm dual layered padding protects mixer in bag
- Protective Tricot lined interior prevents scratches
- Additional foam block for use with smaller 12 channel model
- Removable shoulder strap and comfort grip carry handle for easy transport
- External storage pocket for cables, power supply and other small accessories
- Also fits Behringer SD8 & SD16 Stage Boxes and similar sized equipment
- Color: Black
- Handles: Webbed Carry Handle
- Interior Length: 13.10 "
- Interior Width: 6.25 "
- Interior Height: 6.00 "
- Interior Lengh (Aux): 13.00 "
- Interior Width (Aux): 1.50 "
- Interior Depth (Aux): 5.00 "
- Exterior Length: 14.25 "
- Exterior Width: 7.50 "
- Exterior Height: 7.25 "
- Exterior Weight: 1.40 pounds
- 1x Behringer XR16 X Air 16-Input Digital Mixer
- 1x Gator G-MIXERBAG-1306 Behringer X-Air Mixer Bag