Behringer X32 Compact Large Touring PackageBundle Includes:
- 1x Behringer X32 Compact 40-Input Digital Mixer
- 1x Behringer S32 32-Channel Cat 5 Digital Stage Box
- 1x Gator G-TOURX32CMPCTNDH Mixer Case for Behringer X32 Compact
- 1x Hosa CAT-550BK 50' 5E Cable
- 32x 25ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable
Behringer X32 Compact 40-Input Digital Mixer
Compact 40-Input Channel, 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console with 16 Programmable MIDAS Preamps, 17 Motorized Faders, Channel LCD's, FireWire/USB Audio Interface and iPad/iPhone Remote Control. Enhanced Workflow & Multi-Channel Networking
With the introduction of our new X32 version 3.0 firmware, Behringer have not only dramatically enhanced the workflow, but also added all-new capabilities including "Acoustic Integration" for total connectivity and control of your speaker and In-Ear Monitor (IEM) systems. Then they completely re-imagined the more than 50 onboard FX "Plug-Ins" and added classic processor examples based on "True Physical Modelling". They’ve also made the X32 even more flexible, with swappable expansion cards for connecting to other multi-channel audio networking via USB, ADAT, MADI and Dante protocols, in addition to the onboard ULTRANET and AES50 connectivity. Above all, the X32 puts the power of digital in your hands – without compromise.
- 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 17 Fully automated motorized 100mm faders
- 8 XLR outputs, 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses
- 32 x 32 channel audio interface over FireWire and USB 2.0, with DAW remote control
- iPad and iPhone apps for remote operation (free download)
- High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT display
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and 16 mix buses
- Individual matrix and bus inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range
- Scene management
- 48-channel digital snake ready via AES50 ports, featuring Klark Teknik's SuperMAC networking
- USB type-A connector: file storage, uncompressed stereo recordings, show presets and system updates
- Dedicated channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface
- Additional user-definable control section
- ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer's P-16 Personal Monitoring System plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Future manufacturer's downloadable firmware updates, incl. new FX "Plug Ins"
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered by Behringer Germany
Behringer S32 32-Channel Cat 5 Digital Stage Box
I/O Box with 32 Remote-Controllable MIDAS Preamps, 16 Outputs and AES50 Networking featuring KLARK TEKNIK SuperMac Technology
Digital mixing has revolutionized virtually everything in the live - entertainment production workflow. The ultra-affordable S32 digital stage box bridges the gap between the onstage talent, Front of House (FOH) console and the rest of the world with its ultra-fast and rock-solid performance!
The S32 provides 32 MIDAS-designed remote-controllable mic preamps, plus 16 balanced analog XLR returns at the stage end - and all it takes is a single Cat 5e cable (up to 328 ft/100 m). While KLARK TEKNIK, the industry-leader in high-end digital audio processing, invented the AES50 SuperMAC technology that made it all possible - our superb scale of production makes the S32 so very affordable.
- 32 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 16 analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs
- Two AES-3 ports (AES/EBU), e.g. for directly connecting PA system controllers with digital inputs
- Up to 100 m networking capability via CAT-5e cable (not included)
- Dual AES50 ports for cascading S32 units - no merger or router required
- Connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System for In-Ear applications (not included)
- Dual ADAT outputs for use in splitter mode and stand-alone digital multicore applications
- MIDI In/Out for bi-directional communication between FOH console and on-stage MIDI devices
- USB connector for system updates via PC
- "Planet Earth" switching powersupply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- "Built like a tank" yet compact, all-steel 3U rack-mount chassis
- Mute-All-Inputs function for quietly patching any inputs on stage
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Gator G-TOURX32CMPCTNDH Mixer Case for Behringer X32 Compact
ATA Wood Flight Case for Behringer X32 Compact MixerFeatures:
- Custom Flight Case for the Behringer X32 Compact Mixing Console
- Aluminum Edging Assists in Aligning the Lid to Base When Latching
- Four Rugged Casters, Two Locking
- 9mm Plywood Construction Armored in Rigid Laminate
- EVA Foam Protective Interior Custom Fit to Mixer
- Built?To?Last Commercial Grade Plated Hardware
- Spring Loaded Carry Handles
- Recessed Twist Latches
- ATA Rated
- Interior Length: 25"
- Interior Width: 20.2"
- Interior Height: 7.6"
- Exterior Length: 26.2"
- Exterior Width: 28.8"
- Exterior Height: 13.4"
- Exterior Weight: 39.2lbs
Hosa CAT-550BK 50' 5E Cable
This cable is designed for use in high-speed local area networks (LANs). It is ideal for connecting a PC or peripheral to an Ethernet network.Features:
- Performance up to 350 MHz for use in 1000BASE-T networks
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) construction to minimize crosstalk
- Backward compatibility with Cat 5 and Cat 3 standards
Solena Professional 25ft Mic Cable:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , and powered/active loudspeakers