Blackmagic Cable - ATEM Switcher Audio
Bringing analog audio into an ATEM 1M/E or 2M/E switcher requires a Blackmagic Design Audio Breakout Cable to interface with the switcher's DB-15HD connector. The breakout cable is approximately two feet long, terminating in six XLR connectors that support two channels of input and output audio, as well as timecode in and out. Each cable is shielded to protect your signals.
- Length: 2' / 0.6 m
- To Switcher: 1 x DB-15HD, male
- To Input/Output Devices:
- Audio In: 2 x 3-pin XLR
- Audio Out: 2 x 3-pin XLR
- Timecode In: 1 x 3-pin XLR
- Timecode Out: 1 x 3-pin XLR
- Packaging Info:
- Package Weight: 0.66 lbs.
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.75 x 4 x 2.7"