Carver PM1400 Audio Amplifier 2-Channel 475-Watt
The PM1400 is specially designed for pro-sound applications. Its rugged construction and low profile make it ideal for sustaining the abuses of the road with reliability and space-saving economy. Its accurate sound and ample power make it ideal for critical studio applications as well. The PM1400 is rated at 700 watts per channel into 4 ohms and 475 watts per channel into 8 ohms. In bridged mono operation it is· rated at 1400 watts into 8 ohms.
- 8-ohm FTC rated power/ch: 475W
- 4-ohm FTC rated power/ch: 700W
- Center Channel Power
- Rear Channel Power
- Bridged mono power: 1400W
- Parallel mono power: 900W
- 4/8-ohm FTC rated THD: < 0.2%
- IM Distortion: < 0.1%
- CMRR: > 80dB @ 1kHz
- Input Impedance (Line): 25 kiloohms unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 0.775V rms for rated power into 4ohms @ 1kHz
- Gain: 36.7dB (+-0.5dB)
- Rated full power bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz (+-0.75dB)
- S/N-IHF A-Weighted,dB: > 100dB, A-Weighted, ref. to rated power into 4 ohms (High Gain)
- Slew Rate: > 40V/us
- Power Consumption:
- 40W at idle.
- 800W with musical program.
- 1500W at full power into 8 ohms (continuous).
- 2400W at full power into 4 ohms (continuous).
- 15 amp slo-blo (120V/60Hz)
- 8 amp slo-blo (230V/50Hz)
- Dynamic Headroom: > 2.0 dB
- Damping: 200 nominal
- Dimensions (HxWxD inches): 3.50" (2U) x 19" x 13.25"