*Due to procedures and safety policies as a result of Covid-19, we are experiencing processing and shipping delays for Touring Gear products. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work hard to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our staff. Please contact us for more information.
Carver PM1400 Audio Amplifier 2-Channel 475-Watt
The PM1400 is specially designed for pro-sound applications. Its rugged construction and low profile make it ideal for sustaining the abuses of the road with reliability and space-saving economy. Its accurate sound and ample power make it ideal for critical studio applications as well. The PM1400 is rated at 700 watts per channel into 4 ohms and 475 watts per channel into 8 ohms. In bridged mono operation it is· rated at 1400 watts into 8 ohms.
- 8-ohm FTC rated power/ch: 475W
- 4-ohm FTC rated power/ch: 700W
- Center Channel Power
- Rear Channel Power
- Bridged mono power: 1400W
- Parallel mono power: 900W
- 4/8-ohm FTC rated THD: < 0.2%
- IM Distortion: < 0.1%
- CMRR: > 80dB @ 1kHz
- Input Impedance (Line): 25 kiloohms unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 0.775V rms for rated power into 4ohms @ 1kHz
- Gain: 36.7dB (+-0.5dB)
- Rated full power bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz (+-0.75dB)
- S/N-IHF A-Weighted,dB: > 100dB, A-Weighted, ref. to rated power into 4 ohms (High Gain)
- Slew Rate: > 40V/us
- Power Consumption:
- 40W at idle.
- 800W with musical program.
- 1500W at full power into 8 ohms (continuous).
- 2400W at full power into 4 ohms (continuous).
- 15 amp slo-blo (120V/60Hz)
- 8 amp slo-blo (230V/50Hz)
- Dynamic Headroom: > 2.0 dB
- Damping: 200 nominal
- Dimensions (HxWxD inches): 3.50" (2U) x 19" x 13.25"